Immiways Migration Advisory Services Customer Care
Immiways Migration Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.

Immiways Migration Advisory Services Customer Care

Immiways Migration Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.

Facebook

SunClosed

Immiways Migration Advisory Services Complaints & Reviews

Immiways Migration — I am complaining against my money

Lovenish Narula on Jul 3, 2018
The immiway sent below email stating they do not want to give my money back. could you please someone help me on this ??

Dear Mr. Lovenish,

This mail is to notify you that you have violated the terms and conditions of the agreement which was signed by you with Immiways Migration Advisory Consultant Services Pvt Ltd.

You have violated the agreement by not paying the remaining balance of 25, 000 INR due on 2nd Feb'2018 towards Canada Express Entry Processing.

We have given you a grace period of more than 2 months. Even after enjoying the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Immiways Migration Advisory Services Pvt Ltd — refund to be done at the earliest

patilp11 on Apr 28, 2018
I have made payment of Rs. 56, 350 for Canada Express Entry with Immiways Migration company. Have shared company details below for your reference. Additionally spent around $322 CAD for WES + spent around Rs. 12, 000 for IELTS exam and besides, expenses around doing all of this when I didn't have a job. WES has been positive and IELTS has been good.

I started this process with Immiwaysmigration back in Feb 2017. I have followed diligently all that was asked by Immiways including their payment, WES documents verification and IELTS exam. All the evidences are attached for...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Job & Career

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
Flipkart
pay later amount is more than what I have to pay
(4 minutes ago)
Nestaway Technologies
unnecessary charges
(14 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
can't send port message to 1900
(14 minutes ago)
Flipkart
my has been blocked for returning item
(15 minutes ago)
Axis Bank
dedicated my money every months