[Resolved]  Income Tax Department — Pan Card database not found

Respected sir/madam
I have pan card FJMPB9809L.. But on checking know your pan it shows no records found..
And while liking the pan number with bank account is shows invalid pan number..
I kindly want to. Correct the issues as soon as possible.
Mar 23, 2021
Mar 23, 2021

Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Official,
I applied for the PAN card recently & I got PAN number too. but when I given my Pan details for my academic purpose but higher authorities are saying that Government data base response: No records found for the given ID or combination of inputs.

when I am checking my its showing my pan is active but why it is showing like that to the authorities "No records are found".
Please sir/ madam solve the query as soon as possible its very important for me but I am unable to solve please help me in solving with this issue.
My PAN No is KPDPK5339J
NAME : JYOTHI KUMMARI

The application is processed successfully. We request you to use the e-PAN provided by email. The same is valid and acceptable.
Dear Official,
I applied for the PAN card recently & I got PAN number too. but when I given my Pan details for my business purpose but higher authorities are saying that Government data base response: No records found for the given ID or combination of inputs.

Using the verification service on the main website or digilocker also says PAN card is not found.
My PAN No is OFHPS1623P
NAME : PRAHLAD SIDDAVATAM
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.

Income Tax Department