Income Tax Department Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Income Tax Department

Having problems with Income Tax Department?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Income Tax Department customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Income Tax Department

Income Tax Department Website

Income Tax Department Head Office Address

A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn.
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Income Tax Department Phone Numbers

Income Tax Department reviews & complaints(2467)

I have applied for reprint of pan card for middle name correction but didn't received pan card till yet. Status showing only NCC objection. please Help me for next step. I have only one pan card which i have applied for correction. My UTIITSL Cupon no. is : Q[protected]
Name: GANESH CHANDRA BARMAN
Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team,
    I have got epan through incometax.gov.in portal and when i try to apply physical pan card through ndsl and utisl portal it shows "The record is presently not available at ITD MASTER INSTANT PAN".So please update ur database and allow me to get my physical pan card.

PAN NUMBER:ESBPD8612Q
    AADHAR NUMBER:[protected]

I have applied for name change on pan card after my marriage submitting all relevant documents to portal. My application id is uq[protected] . After checking status it shown as objection PPC. What does it mean. Please change my details

I had submitted application fot Mutation of Property D -187, Lajpat Nagar, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad (MIN 18659) in my name Umesh Kumar Vide Application No. MU[protected] on 16.12.2022.

When I mailed for the status of Mutation Application, I have received
        call from Mr. Rajender dealing with Mutation for meeting, I went there on 03.01.2023 & submitted necessary documents asked. After that I am in receipt of Bill 376295 dated 14.04.22 amounting Rs. 1440/- for user Charge on 05.01.2023. No other resident in Lajpat Nagar received this type of bill. It seems that I have applied for mutation online that why i am in receipt of abovesaid bill.

Further I have paid House Tax up to 2022-23 and there no other due in name of abovesaid property.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Umesh Kumar
        D-187, Lajpat Nagar, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad

My New Pan Card Deactivate Request Pan No: CCHPN2433D
          I Have a tow pan so my new pan deactivate request New Pan No. Is: CCHPN2433D, Name: Kanak Nath, My New Pan Card Already Surrendered Guwahati, W-1(2) Income Tax Office, So I request to you deactivate my pan number soon as possible,

Pan Card Deactivate/Delete Request. CCHPN2433D,
            i have a two pan so i want to deactivate my new pan card, number is: CCHPN2433D, my new pan already surrendered guwahati w-1(2) income tax office, please deactivate my new pan no. soon as possible

After Wrongfully imposing a false case & forcefully taking money putting my bank accounts attached & mentally torturing me for 6 years (since 2016), Income tax department lost this case in Hon'ble ITAT to me on 21 March 2021. I requested Income tax to give appeal effect, remove the demand made by them & provide me Refund soon after that. But after almost 2 years of Hon'ble ITAT's judgement, I am yet to receive my Refund. I had requested IT...

Hi Team,
              Good day.

I hope this issue must resolve soon. I have submitted the duplicate pan de-activation request to Bangalore AO office. But still my PAN BBFPV1730D is not closed showing as active. Due to this situation i am not able to apply any loans from Bank and also not able to take home loan. Right now i have huge loan i need to take loan from bank and clear some finance loans. I request you to look into the matter as soon as possible. I have attached all the documents

Under ncc objection

I have submitted my pan card application before 1 month. My coupon no. is U-Q[protected]. My name is Ramabhai jehabhai chaudhary. But I have not received the card till date. While I checked up the status is showing : RESPONCE RECEIVED FROM NCC FOR CONFIRMATION. Could you please confirm me what does it mean?

Rama chaudhary
                Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. If applied through Protean, we request you to submit your query along with required details at https://bit.ly/3SZ1Pgl or you may also write to us at [protected]@proteantech.in. Our team will investigate and revert you shortly on the email ID provided.

While i'm applying udyam registration in verifying pan process it shows { pan is not valid. Record(pan) not found in itd database/invalid pan }
                  what is the issue, i'm putting the same pan no which is given by income tax department mentioned in incorporation certificate .

I have applied for an update of my PAN card when I turned major from minor. The documents were received at Protean eGov (NSDL) on[protected]. Since then, the status shown is "document received, your application is under process with NSDL". Application acknowledgement no. is [protected].

Ideally, this is a small update of photo and signature only and takes barely 7 days. In my case, however, it is signficantly delayed. I...

It showing that name to be printed on card is wrongly mentioned in application form.
                    The Only mistake is Father’s name is written instead of applicant name. So why I am apply for new one and pay Rs 106.90 again. So Either Give a chance to correct it or refund my money back.
                    Order Id: 101011099328809122022056281670527588623
                    UPI Ref No:[protected]
                    My acknowledgement number: [protected]
                    Pan card number: BKHPY2771C
                    ADHAR NUMBER:[protected]
                    D.O.B: 28/02/2002

Since You have exceeded OTP Regeneration Limit.You cannot proceed with E-sign.Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.

our eSign/e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with eSign/e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode

Token Number: [protected]
                      Since I've not got my refund.
                      I want money back.

Dec 18, 2022

My pan no is AEDPG6914N, in income tax site it shows active, i am submitting my returns and getting all my refund, but when ever I use my pan number for kyc or opening any demat account or bank account, it shows invalid, mine was a old pan card issued in 1998 in paper form. When I have applied for new ( plastic card) on nsdl site, it's not taking it.

Dear sir, for the assessment year 2020-21 my Department CRPF have deducted Rs 211586/- and same deposited to The Commissioner of Income Tax (TDS) Aayakar Bhawan, District Centre, 6th Floor Room no 610, Hall no. 4
                          Luxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092 .by my department as TDS Certificate Form 16 is issued to me. After filing my ITR a notice have given in this regard i have submitted a grievances on date 25 Aug and 30 Sep 2021 but instead of resolving the matter a demand have generated by income tax office with interest.
                          it is there fore requested to look into the matter and resolve the matter as soon as possible

Objection marked by Income Tax Department - [ RCC Marked Duplicate for Core Update ] .

I have applied many times to deactivate or surrender my pan card (DGXPK7332F). I am attaching the last request snip. Kindly help me with this. I want to apply for loan but unable to get due to this. Last year I submitted one request but didn't get any resolution. Please help.

Hi Team,

My name is vinayak patil. I have submitted pan surrender request to Bangalore income tax office regarding to close or de activate my pan no BBFPV1730D but still income Tax peoples haven't took any action on it. Due to this i am not able to apply loan i have hunge loans i need to clear it otherwise i will go to media write a letter and do suicide. Please take this mater as serious otherwise i will do sucide on the name of income Tax office Bangalore.
                              Nov 8, 2022
                              If my pan card is not closed mean i will do suicide in front of the Koramangala income Tax office.

I have been raising my tickets to problem that i have been facing with new income tax portal for raising rectification for AY2020-21, there has been no resolution is provided to my tickets however, they are closing all the tickets mentioning to send emails to ORM Team or ewebfilling teams, i had been sent multiple emails to those teams and they never responded.

However all my tickets were closed without any resolution, recently i have been doing continues tweets to @IncomeTaxIndia initially, they have responded and later started ignoring my tweets.

Date - 2nd Aug 2022

Intimation order received but no refund received . Processing Completion was done on 2nd Aug but still refund amount not received

I was raised the complaint customer care in multiple time there is no one responding with solution

Acknowledgement No : [protected]

This is really unfare as income tax peoples still not de activated my Pan card BBFPV1730D I have already submitted court affidavit and all necessary documents. I request income tax peoples to look into it...