Income Tax Department Customer Care
Directorate of Income Tax

Income Tax Department Customer Care

Directorate of Income Tax

A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn.
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Bad

Income Tax Department related photos (458)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Income Tax Department Complaints & Reviews

Income Tax Department — PAN number showing invalid [Resolved]

p.mufeed on Jun 29, 2020

I have a pan card with the pan number - FTTPP9446J . But when i to verify it is showing no record found...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

Income Tax Department — pan card record is not found

imyousafk on Jun 27, 2020
I have 10 digit pan card number befpy3834q applied through paperless ekyc option on june 27 2020. But when i try to check...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Insurance

Vikas Inv on Jun 22, 2020
I applied for pan car on[protected] and my pan number generated which is ftmpp4863g. When i verify it on incometax website thenit says records not found for this pan number

[Jun 22, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

smartfahmida on Jun 20, 2020
    I have got pan no. Fcwpb2870n through ekyc/esign but while verifying the pan details on incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in it showing the message "no record for the given pan"

Kindly resolve the problem as soon as possible.

[Jun 21, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kaushtubh on Jun 16, 2020
      I just applied for a pan card through instant adhaar method and got the e-pan card but i am not able to use it. Your website shows no record found for this pan. Please help me i need to open a bank account.

[Jun 16, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      My issue is resolved now
      My issue is resolved

S K Editing on Jun 8, 2020
        I applied for pan card from following link https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home

Is the pan card will be dispatched by using the link or not?
        My pan card no. Joypk1008f
        Referrence no. [protected]
        Please help

pan card issue by link i used

[Jun 08, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Harshitareddy11 on Jun 3, 2020
          I was trying to open a demat account but it showed that my pan record is not found in itd database. How to solve this?

[Jun 03, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

pranav2001 on Jun 2, 2020
            I had applied for e pan 2 days back.i also recieved my e pan with a pan number, but when i went to verify my pan details it shows that the pan number is not found in the record..so please it would be helpful if this issue is resolved..

[Jun 02, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Income Tax Department — Pan Card Not Found In ITD Database and I can't search My pan card

nightlover on Jun 1, 2020

I have a pan card with the pan number MZCPS8621Q . But when i tried to look for details on the http://pancard.co.in/know-your-pan-number-india/.
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Balasaraswati on May 31, 2020
              I had generated instant pan FBWPB3935B when i tried to open demat account it shows like abovd message

Invalid pan/not in itd database
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-04 17:06:24
              My problem resolved thank you

[Jun 01, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

dayananda murthy ts on May 31, 2020
                I am nagarathnamma n s, my pan no. Is mzaps7430m, when i want to open bank accounts online it shows pan card not found in itd database, what can i do...

[May 31, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Lakshya 0201 on May 24, 2020
                  I lakshya trivedi intimate that i have applied the pan card which no is aubpt3558r, but i have not received the pan card to till dtae.
                  Pl. Consider my 2nd request and send the pan card on my following add & immediately reply on email.

[May 24, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Income Tax Department — Not file income tax before 5 years [Resolved]

sairuba on May 22, 2020
                    Before 5 years one company not filing and not pay income tax
                    Please do action this organisation not paid old vat return...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

Abhishek1237 on May 20, 2020
                    Sir /mam,
                    I got my e pan card on date 19/05/2020 but when I'm checking the existence of my e pan card on income tax database it is being showned no records found . My pan no. is CCWPJ4425J .
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-23 08:42:07
                    They sent me a message after verifying my problems and now my details are matching with the income tax data base
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Income Tax Department — same pan no issued to two person and not e-filling completed

Anil81 on May 18, 2020

I, m you the second time mail. I inform to you but not slove my problem.
                      My sbi branch in...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

Income Tax Department — same pan no issued to two person

Anil81 on May 5, 2020

I am anil kumar s/o ramesh sharma pan no. Aqmpk6801f. D. O. B.01/03/1981. I inform to you, i have...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

swarna08 on Apr 27, 2020
                      I got my instant pan through aadhar from efiling website. But when i am trying to open an account then show me this error was found record (Pan) not found in itd database to verify my pan details it shows no record found. I dont understand why it was showing like that.

not found in itd database invalid pan

Pan Card — complaint bank manager and guard

[email protected] on Apr 24, 2020
                        *visa: - c. B. I. Bank manager at machhiwara sahib should take security action against misconduct*
                         sir i request...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Income Tax Department — the record is presently not available at itd master

Himanshu Kankal on Apr 8, 2020
                        My permanent address was not in my current city of residence. The pan card was delivered there but the tenants lost it. As...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Income Tax Department — pan record not found bghpm6819k

Matwa on Apr 5, 2020
                        Hello
                        Pan no - bghpm6819k
                        I can't verify it and when i'm trying to download it says no record found. I applied...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Business & Finances

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
                        Pan Card
                        PAN CARD TRACKING
                        16 days ago
                        Income Tax Department
                        my pan card is showing invalid.
                        Income Tax Department
                        record (pan) not found in itd database/invalid.
                        Income Tax Department
                        same pan no issued to two person and not e-filling completed
                        Income Tax Department
                        same pan no issued to two person