[Resolved]  Income Tax Department — PAN number showing invalid

I have a pan card with the pan number - FTTPP9446J . But when i to verify it is showing no record found and when i try to use this PAN in bank websites it is showing invalid PAN Number.

Please tell me what should i do? How to proceed further. What is the current status of my pan card
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 29, 2020
My issue is not yet resolved. I dnt know how it is marked as resolved in your system. Kindly check and update me, Thank you.

[Jun 30, 2020] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

We would like to inform you that we are unable to trace your PAN details on the basis of given information or the PAN application does not belong to NSDLe-Gov. If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide "further information. The other agency appointed by Income Tax Department for this purpose is UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd. having its office at Plot No. – 3, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400 614. Website: https://www.utiitsl.com"

Income Tax Department Phone