[Resolved]  India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — Moratorium Grievance

Hi team

I have received confirmation from iifl to call in case i don't want to opt for a moratorium over an email on a said number given on the email.

However i have not made any such request or calls to the same number as i wished to opt for a moratorium given i work in immigration from a private sector which is in shut down due to the covid 19 situation worldwide.

However i am being repeatedly harrassed by the company for payment and even being threatened with legal actions.

Please assist me on the same

My loan account number is as follows: il10060826.

Also i have attached the screenshot of the email received highlighting the said point.

Anindya sengupta
Moratorium Grievance
May 26, 2020
IIFL has sent an email confirming the moritorium is granted.
May 22, 2020

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 25, 2020
Updated by Andy1987
I have not received any correspondence from IIFL in terms of the complaint. However the notification are still coming in for payment and actions.

May 26, 2020
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that, our team has replied on your registered email id dated 26/05/2020 .Request you to check the same.Further you can call us on [protected] / [protected] or click on below link for your concerns.

Warm Reagrds
Sapna IIFL
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013