[Resolved]  India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — My shares not showing in my holdings

I purchase Sovereign Gold Bond 14 unit about rs.65000/- but after purchasing them, these units was not showing into my dmat accounts when i contact customer care they said your poa is not updated as soon as the same updated these will show in your dmat and they updated poa about 20 days but after updation of poa my SGB is still not showing in my dmat. Executives, always tell that your issue will raise and reply awaited more than one month passed but i am still not able to sell my SGB due the company lack.
Sep 17, 2021
Aug 16, 2021

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 17, 2021
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response
Dear Sir, We are unable to trace your customer account details. You can get instant replies to your queries on Ask IIFL our chatbot . Kindly provide your login id/contact no.or call on [protected] or write to [protected]@iifl.com to resolve the concern.Warm Regards,
Sapna
IIFL
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013