[Resolved]  India Rehab Centre — fraud [protected]

These guys are fraud... Got a call from the above number asking to donate some money. When i informed them i am not interested and i have got commitments he started abusing me... What will you do if it happens to your mother and sister.

His agenda was not saving the child... His only agenda was to register me to his site and make me donate rs 10000.
Jun 22, 2018
May 12, 2018

India Rehab Centre customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 22, 2018
India Rehab Centre Customer Care's response
Hi Aditiya,

We would like to inform you that the number shared by you does not belong to our organization, nor are we associated with the owner of the mentioned number.

This is an attempt to spoil the name of our organization and defame the activities done by us. We request you to physically verify the details of the organization by visiting the functional office and also verifying the details of such frauds who pose to be from different organizations.

We have already caught 3 such people and filed complaints against these anti-social elements. We are in the process of catching hold of gang behind this.

Kindly revert to us on [protected]@indiarehabcentre.org for any further assistance

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

The give calls and ask for donations. Its a scam! My case is the same as reported above. And we could also trace this person's picture.

India Rehab Centre