India Rehab Centre Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 13, 2022

File a complaint to India Rehab Centre

Having problems with India Rehab Centre?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Rehab Centre customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Rehab Centre

New Delhi District
Delhi

India Rehab Centre Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by India Rehab Centre customer care

India Rehab Centre reviews & complaints(62)

I was force detained on 2019_2020 at Bandel Disha Foumdation, no rest only class, no proper accomodation, dirty work bad food, rough behsviour and force detain. Tried to ruin my career.
India Rehab Centre customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is a rehab centre in Ugra Kheri Panipat, they treat people like slaves and beat them with rods.Even two patients killed in the last two years.There is no proper food and conditions are very harsh.They allowed 4 hours for sleep all day and give consequences like lifting a gas cyclinder all day and night.Its a dictatoship like hitler.please help those persons.please please please

With out Following the Government rules they have added a 100+ patients and they will treat the patients like slave and also they will physical ly they will Torcher the patients

I have got call from a guy, saying he is saket and need help for vanshika with burnt private part and full bleeding, need your support urgently.
        I really don't know is this a fraud and realistic case. But when i see the baby photo, she looks like 3years old baby.
        I am unable to judge whether i could donate or to be saved from frauds

Sent contact details as :-

[protected]...
        I am getting continuous calls from india rehab centre despite the fact that i have already told whatever i would want to do i will do it online. The way the representative speaks is very unprofessional. It seems more like and emotional extortion call rather than a need for help or charity call. I have helped different organisation in past and would help as per my convenience but continuous calling me will not help.

The number...
        Hi. I got a call from a lady whose name is Madhuri. She said she is calling from India rehab centre. She started narrating me about a girl's story who met with an accident. She didn't let me ask any questions to her. She asked me to note down the account details & transfer the money right then. I wanted to check the credibility of this NGO. So kept the phone down. Later she started sending abusive message & was saying I'll be the reason of...

I too received a call from India Rehab Centre volunteer named SUNITA YADAV (+91-[protected]) asking for donation for poor baby named Manvi suffering from Accidental Thermal Burns and admitted to Vinayak Hospital. She also send me an email with payment link http://indiarehabcentre.org/payu.php for this child and also send me sms but for another baby Shoib Hussain with same payment link. That made me suspicious. Though volunteer was courteous but on checking online, I found several similar posts for the same burned child Manvi running for last several months. How is this possible as this can't be true. So, I feel this NGO is fake. This is really bad and deters genuine people from helping and trusting NGOs. India has largest number of NGOs but government has not yet come up with a website where one can validate NGOs. Please check before making any payments.
        They called me and my friend and were asking 1060 to send them to save a baby girl from some burns .Even after paying money, they were still asking us to pay more.

Yesterday 30.08.18 i got various calls from the following numbers
          Claiming that the lady miss rinki mani, a volunteer is seeking donation for the baby named manvi from bihar admitted at vinayk hospital dehli.
          I would like to know if it is a fraud call...?
          Pls help... So that our donations reaches to the needy but not to the fraudsters
          India Rehab Centre — [protected]

Please verify, is this no. belongs to India Rehab Center for demanding donations.

I have been receiving many calls of late from such rehab centers. Today i got a call from india rehab centre and the person threatened me, used cuss words, even tried to sentimentally blackmail me by calling out that bad things will happen to my family and kids. This is no different from extortion. Just because the employee has targets to meet in terms of collections, he or she cannot revert to these threatening tactics.

This is very rude and offensive and hurtful.

I am raising this complain to inform others to know. Please block all these organizations.

I got a call from a volunteer asking for urgent donation for a burns child, manvi, and was asked to check their website indiarehabcentre.org. He offered to go step-by-step through the online donation process if i had a laptop nearby. Twenty minutes later i got a call from another person claiming to be the 'senior executive' of the same organisation. I was at work and said i'd go through the details later but he was almost forcing me to make the payment immediately and not keeping the phone. Ultimately i disconnected the call. On seeing previous complaints, i realise that there is a similar pattern, when they call for a burns victim and demand almost immediate payment and are very adamant.
              I got call from this no [protected], asking for money. I have told him clearly i will not contribute any money. Constantly getting calls from this no and got a threatening sms from this number. What type of ngo is that who makes threatening sms to the people. Pls take proper action against them. I am sending the screen shot of the sms also.

I got a call from a volunteer named yashwanth ([protected], [protected] and [protected]) of india rehab centre, delhi, saying that there is a baby girl named manvi who has got severe burns and needs to be operated immediately. He mentioned that they need 90, 000 rs more for the operations. Even after telling him several times that i don't have that much money to donate, please understand, he asked me for my mail id sayin that i will forward you the links and all regarding that baby, you can see for yourself. I gave my e-mail id, mentioning that if possible i will ask my colleagues to help you out in the same by donating some money but he kept on insisting me to send him the money asap as the girl doesn't have much time.

Yesterday (23-aug-2018), when i received a call around 8-8.30 pm from the same guy, he began abusing me and threatening me. He said he will distribute my number to 100 people and would make my life miserable enough to close my number.
                His word:

"how much you charge for a night"

I mean seriously, this ngo's website says all about "beti bachao aandolan" and women empowerment and yet he was abusing me in such a way??

For saving a female's life, would you abuse and disrespect the other female??

He actually distributed my number and now i have been getting pathetic sms and calls from people specially from a man named "digvijay singh" ([protected]).

I have no idea how such ngos hire such ridiculous volunteers at first place who don't even know how to talk to a woman and they are raising fund for women - irony..

I called up to their ngo (Customer care number-[protected]) and a woman named mannat picked my call, i confirmed about those two men and she said those two work in their ngo only. I told her about the abuses and threats but didn't really receive a good response from them.

I have all the recordings and messages with me, i have already talked with the hr team in my company and am going to file an fir against them.

If after registering this complaints, nothing happens then i believe india has no future when it comes to women safety.

So beware of such fraud ngos and their volunteers.
                I got regular call from India rehab center because once i had made some donation. But after complaining many time to stop calling my number they are asking to make donation and then we will put your number in the DND. And their representation are using foul words and cursing for refusing the donation.

I keep getting call saying that we are calling from india rehab centre and one kid needs your help etc. Once i gave rs 1000/- but was not given any receipt or feedback etc. After which i decided that i will not give them any money and will donate only to genuine ngos like cry etc.

After one month got again a call from them, but i disconnected. Soon after i got a call back from same person and this time his tone and tenure was different. He started shouting at me saying how dare you cut the call. This was very surprising to me and we had some heated argument and after that i blocked him.

Again in a months time, i get another call naming same organisation, this time i told them "i am not interested please don't call", to which the caller replied back "what should we do so that you are interested, should we ask that child to dance in front of you" i blocked as i knew scolding them will only waste my time.
                  But my question is i now know that they are fraud or if they are not how they are able to talk to me like that as if i am obliged to give them money.

Here is the website, kindly let me know if you have faced similar trauma through them and how this can be taken up legally against this organization

I receive frequent telephonic calls from the name of ngo organisation noida, phone number is [protected] daily and asking donations even after i refuse and not interested on 17.08.2018 and i neglected the calls. And also informed to airtel consumers.
                    Now i am getting calls from different phones asking for donations and harassment, calls coming from ngo daily in different phone numbers please take necessary action, its disturbing the works office, home

I got a call from a guy named pankaj from indian rehab centre informing me that they have received an accidental case and brought a burnt child and asked for donation. While i have received many such fraud calls in the past, i apparently never believe on these kind of fraudsters. I refused to donate anything and then he started abusing me telling “shame on you”, # and all.. I checked the number on truecaller and found that there are 302 spam reports already registered against the number. The number is ‭+[protected]‬. I made an online research and found out that there are already lot of complaints against india rehab centre.
                      What is our youth doing with their lives nowadays? They have got down to such a level that they are ready to dupe people for some money and for the money which they probably would be spending on alcohol and expensive items to show-off their lifestyle. Shame on the authorities who do not or i must say, cannot control these kind of fraudulent activities.

I also got a call from this organisation and i verify all the things it 100% zenuine organisation because i also visited hospital and meet the baby manvi and also her parents i am very sure about the guyz calling me he is ntt scamer people he is zenuine and my money is going to be a right hand and ri8 person even i also got receipts and 80g certificate so i request to all o[censored]h person plz support this child

Date: aug 14, '18
                          Person who used abusive language: Vishal shakya
                          Contact nos from which Vishal contacted me:[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
                          Vishal wanted me to help for burn victim named Manvi. To this i asked to send me details and i said that i will check this and will help only then. I then searched for the website and i came to know that fraud cases are going on so i told him...

This organization calls people for money and if you do not pay they start texting you that you are like one of those child rapists. I got a call from [protected] on 14 Aug at 2:30 PM. Please keep them off. They spoil the name of ppl doing great work. SMS details for caller from India Rehab -

caller - Shame n u buddy

me - Shame on u to force ppl and shaming ppl. I will surely never pay ur organisation. There are others where I can pay. Bye.

caller - Ur doing wrong with him, there is no difference between u and those persons who rapped "Asifa" and kill her..
                          ur showing hope and now ignore him and trying to kill him
                          i knw he is not ur child, i knw if he die u dnt care bcz his dead body not come to ur door..
                          dnt leave him for die.
                          Dnt wait for his death bcz there is no use of candle march and post on social media and said "R.I.P"
                          Now we have a chance to save him, now we have a time to take stand for him..
                          dnt kill this innocent child.
                          curse never send happiness in ur home bt blessings alwys take care o[censored]r from poors heart.today u taking curse

me - I am logging a complaint online. Will share ur details. What's ur real name?

caller - Whose dizz man?
                          Pushing me to do online payment immediately of rs. 25000 after sending me some gruesome photos of kids with burns!

When i started asking about their office details... She started with dialogues like"you will be responsible if he dies" etc etc... Full emotional blackmail!
                          When i refused to pay, out came all abuses

I got a call from india rehab centre caller's name was kavita rawat (Mob no[protected]. She told me about manvi a child she was was burn and was admitted in icu. Kavita asked me for help. I asked kavita to mail me details and promised her to help the child. Unfortunately i forgot to check my mail as i am a very busy business man.
                            After 4 days she again called me and she used as much abusive language as she can. She said may your child suffer like this. May i asked people if i forgot something due to my busy schedule, what is my fault? And who gave this lady right to abuse me? Who is the trainer whose trainee is so much immature? Do these type of employees are really needed in ngos who supposed to serve people? I am in shock how could ngos allow them to work with them. I am very disappointed and i will go further with this complain.. Please provide me details about what actions has been taken for this lady?

For check our authentication, ngodarpan.gov.in
                              There is a 4th tab "search ngos" click on that & only in a ngo name column put "india rehab" & search after that u can see detail about "india rehab centre" click on that. There u can see detail about our org & below that there is link
                              www.indiarehabcentre.org
                              Click on "cases" under get involved on home page. There is a case of "manvi
                              Plz show some mercy & save his life.
                              Volunteer-sonali reddy ([protected])

Received a call regarding a donation for a helpless child.
                                Insisted on details via email/text. Never got any formal communication. After a few calls i refused to entertain any requests on which this guy +[protected] decides to call me and provide me with an elaborate explaination on how i'm a heartless woman who cause the death of a poor child. Just to add on to the drama just like a jilted lover, he clearly thinks the entire womankind is heartless and wants kids to die despite having nurtured one in their womb.