[Resolved]  IndiaBulls — against a recovery agent

I would like to raise a complaint Against your recovery agent by the name of Ismail Padeknoor.
Contact No.[protected]

I shall narrate the entire incident;

I received a call from the above agent,

"recovery agent calling from India bulls"
I was like tell me.
Agent- The bank was unable to do an auto debt, do a transfer from your account and send me a snap shot. ( Spoken in hindi by the agent)

when I asked him to correct his tone he said i speak in the same fashion. I then said your bank was unable to make a auto debt it's not fault so if you are calling, it's better you speak properly. he went on saying boss what wrong have i said. I then asked his name, he has the arrogance of saying why, I just told you and then say it's ismail do what you want to do.

Now let me just raise a few objections:

1. The loan was not defaulted from my bank account.
2. You have no rights to ask a recovery agent to call and speak in this fashion. ( I hold a recording of the coversation)
3. I am not liable to send a snapshot of my mobile screen to any person unknown. Especially my back details.
4. I can go ahead and file a legal case for
intimidation.

I would like someone to look into this issue and get back to me on the issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:09:37

[Feb 15, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2018
Dear John,

We always ensure to provide an exemplary experience to our customers. Kindly allow us a chance to look into this issue and request you to share your contact details or Loan application Number via private message/DM to resolve your issue at the earliest. You can also call us on[protected].

Comments

I paid just next day of my due date EMI on 3rd June but still showing in app EMI due and wrong charges also add. Worst service even provided snap shot also after 10 days but still not updated chutiya company
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the issue faced by you. We are continuously working to improve your
experience with us. further, we request you to share your contact details via private message and our team shall get in touch with you.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001