IndiaBulls Customer Care

Contacts & Offices

CEO's E-mail:
[email protected]

Corporate Office
Indiabulls House, Indiabulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400 013, India
Phone: +91 22 6189 9700 Fax: +91 22 6189 1421

UAE Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, Representative Office - Dubai, Office Number 105, Al Attar Business Centre, Near Karama Metro Station, P.O Box: 30590, Dubai, UAE.
Phone: +971 4379 6262
[email protected]

UK Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, 42 Upper Berkeley Street, Marble Arch, W1H 5PW, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7440 1822

View More Information...

Good

IndiaBulls related photos (346)

IndiaBulls Complaints & Reviews

Indiabulls — Not giving moratorium facility

avarati arora on Jun 4, 2020
My name is heena arora My Loan Account Number:IPERJAI08742263. again and again i am mailing request for moratorium.also calling...

Indiabulls — Indiabulls debit amount return req

Prantik1991 on Jun 2, 2020
Dear dhanipay
You are debit account amount everyday without any reason

So request every debit amount...

Indiabulls — Loan repayment issue

Tanya yatin on Jun 1, 2020
Hi I'm Tanya Wadhwa
Loan account number - IPERDEL02675364
customer ID - [protected]
Email- [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Indiabulls — Initialise EMI & bouncing charges after requesting for EMI moratorium

Atul Mahankal on Jun 1, 2020
I send request for EMI moratorium to indiabull by mail and by link (https://www.indiabullshomeloans.com/contact-us/emi-deferment-request)...

Bhuavana on May 31, 2020
I was an ro in mysore branch my employee code is 224436 j have lost my relieving letter so please mail my letter and do the needful
Name : bhuvana cj
Post. : ro
Employee id: 224436
Place : mysore branch
Year. : 2018

[May 31, 2020] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Bhuavana,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. We have escalated your remarks to the concerned team and will soon get in touch to assist you better with your issue.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Loans

Indiabulls — dhani cash deducted without permission

Kiran Shinde Patil on May 30, 2020
    Hi team,

I'm kiran shinde having personal loan with indiabulls dhani app. They have given us a facility so...

Jyoti Virmani on May 30, 2020
    I trird my best to cooperate with indiabulls but of no use.
    They are not following rbi guidelines. From march to till date contacted via emails and calls but no satisfactory response from their side.
    Mailed today to further avail moratorium june to august 2020 no response got.

[May 30, 2020] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Jyoti,

Kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a best possible way.

Indiabulls — Transfer amount from general balance to bank account

[email protected]@Shariff on May 30, 2020
      Hi team,

This email is regarding extra emi deducted from my bank account and it is been reimbursed to dhani...

Indiabulls — List of Documents and Foreclosure letter

Deepak Rajajinagar on May 28, 2020
      I have submitted online request for lod and foreclosure for my Home loan and I am trying to call customer care :[protected]...

Vipin Raj. on May 27, 2020
      I have paid of the loan but they are not closing it. Not responding to calls and emails. Please help, they are cheating customers.

[May 27, 2020] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RameshHingane on May 24, 2020
        Rm (Anupama patle) chases the customer to do the trade or reveal my password of my demat account so that she would do the trade on belhalf of client. The only intention behind it is to get her commision on trade by doing wrong trades. Once you are convinced to the trade, she would lay the trap and make you buy costly stocks in huge quantity so that she gets her commision she is not concerned about the capital loss the client faces either loss or profit.
        This complaint is not particularly on indiabulls as such but only on the rm anupama patle. I want to convey to the people not to believe and take tips from rm and trade they are here only for their commision. This is an old issue not happened in 2020.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-29 16:18:39
        My intension of this post is not to cause any harm to reputation of indiaBulls but wanted to share the experience to new investors how RM "Anupama omkarlal Patle" cheated my freind, Please read this post and understand RM put pressure on investors who loose their hardearned money due to the cheap tricks. Hence dont believe any RM and do trade. They are only here to get their commisions from the clients trade. The issue is not resolved but i have marked it as as resolved and want this review on 'Anupama onkarlal patle' in 'google' search. so she cannot play the same trick on other investors. she is professionally skilled in keep innocent face and telling lies we never realise that we are being cheated and fooled

[May 24, 2020] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Its not a complaint on Indiabulls as such but i want to convey to the new investors to becareful while dealing with RM . Never believe the RM or take their tips they are only here to gain their commision by cheating or putting pressure on the clients.
        Guys Please provide your comments on this post if you have faced such issues
        Further Discussion with the RM Anupama Patle she revealed that the entire conspirancy to draggging me trade was planned by her boss BM Kiran Phadtare the BM of Indiabulls securties Pune. I cannot confirm the truth behind her statement.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Stock Market

Ramesh Hingane on May 24, 2020
          Rm (Anupama patle) indiabulls frequently chases customer to do the trade following her tips or reveal my password of my demat account with indiabulls trading account so that she can do trade on my behalf.

Finally after putting pressure by rm i was convinced to trade over the phone, then the cheating happens giving false information on the brokerage amount
          Putting more pressure to buy costly stock in huge quanties. Rm is not botthered about the loss by the customer. Once you buy the huge quanties of costly stock the stock values
          Comes down.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-25 09:43:51
          It is not complaint on Indiabulls but i want to convey to new investors to be careful with the RM of any stock brokers like for e.g in my case madam Anupama Patle caused a capital loss to me to gain her comminsion.The RM who call you to provide tips are only there to gain their commisions.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Stock Market

Indiabulls — dhani personal loan/iperdel02320493

Shivani0802 on May 23, 2020

I have a loan through indiabulls. I have paid the last emi of rs 1452/-through indiabulls app on 10th...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Indiabulls — debited money for the loan i didn't took

Hrithik Padamata on May 22, 2020
            Hi dhani,

First of all i'm fed up with your customer care. I cannot write any more emails and cant call you...

Indiabulls — Regarding Foreclosure

sahram on May 21, 2020
            I have paid full remaining dues amount for the my dhani credit limit id :- clkq6fikejdqfheo on 20 april 2020 using paytm and...

Indiabulls — Indiabulls personal loan

bhairon on May 21, 2020
            Dear indiabulls dhani management, customer services,

I would like to preclose my loan amount, please let me...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Krishna Handa on May 19, 2020
            I paid the loan EMI on time (before due date) from the Dhani android app but my ECS charges deducted from my account. I contact Indiabulls Dhani customer care many times but they did not provide any help for this issue and they blame the bank for this issue.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Loans

Indiabulls — Personal Loan (agent harassment Issue)

bharatk86 on May 16, 2020
              Subject : complain about indiabulls recovery agent visting my house.

I have a personal...

Amar Sahni on May 15, 2020
              My name is amar sahani and i, m from ghaziabad. My mobile no is [protected].in that time of covid 19 all o[censored]s suffering from money problem. Then why are u indiabulls dhani team is cut the ecs charges without information. Pls sort out my complaint plssss. Andno one is picking up the phone [protected]. I., ll complaint in police. Pls call me india bulls dhani team

[May 15, 2020] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Amar Sahni,

We request you to provide your contact number so that we can assist you in a best possible way.

Indiabulls — reimbursement - unnecessarily deducted amount from account

[email protected]@Shariff on May 15, 2020
                Hi team,

This is to bring your notice that, i have paid emi before the due date, even though amount is deducted...

Recently Discussed

Choice Cart
                shoes and jeans
                (7 minutes ago)
                Skokka
                Misuse of my phone number by someone in skokka
                (10 minutes ago)
                HDFC Bank
                Closing rural auto loan 68124196
                (11 minutes ago)
                Qns Enterprise
                qns enterprise harassment via phone and email regarding penalty payment