IndiaBulls

Contacts & Offices

CEO's E-mail:
[email protected]

Corporate Office
Indiabulls House, Indiabulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400 013, India
Phone: +91 22 6189 9700 Fax: +91 22 6189 1421

UAE Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, Representative Office - Dubai, Office Number 105, Al Attar Business Centre, Near Karama Metro Station, P.O Box: 30590, Dubai, UAE.
Phone: +971 4379 6262
[email protected]

UK Office
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, 42 Upper Berkeley Street, Marble Arch, W1H 5PW, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7440 1822

View More Information...

Good

IndiaBulls Complaints & Reviews

I send my dhani General balance to my bank account yesterday 8/13 am 400 rupee 11 rupee transfer charge but my doesn't credit to my bank i need my money urgently pls do something
Bank account amount not receive

[Apr 11, 2021] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Dear sir/madam I had applied mudra loan through online and the person who helped me, said indiabulls employee and thier emp...
    I have not received money which I transferred from Dhani wallet to my bank (Rs. 100) till now Customer ID[protected].
    Therefore...

Hlw I was redeem my fund 9/4/21 at 11:41 pm from dhani app 24 hrs over but my money doesn't credit to my bank account I need my money very urgently for some personal work pls i want my money as soon as possible.
    Dhani General Balance to Bank Transfer

Complaint comments

Dear Sir, This is Gourab Panda and my Dhani Customer ID is [protected]. Actually I transferred 1000 from General wallet balance to Bank Account on 08 April at 10:41 p.m. Amount is debited but it is not credited to my account yet.. I tried to contact Customer Support team but they did not respond

Please help
      Dhani Wallet balance is not transferred to my Bank Account

Complaint comments

I want to cancel the order of my physical card, but the customer care is not responding and saying that the customer care...
        Indiabulls Help Desk is continuously dodging my account closure by raising some issues despite my filling their Account Closure...

I transfer my dhani general balance 1000 rupees amount deducted but not receive in my bank account also deducted extra amount I transfered 1000 but deducted amount is 1027 rupees please solve my query as soon as possible.

And also I am not able to use my free cashback card to any merchant please solve this query soon
        I transfered my dhani general wallet amount to my bank account amount deducted but not receive my bank account yet.

[Apr 09, 2021] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

I have done 2 transfers of my money from Wallet to bank account today but money is not credited into my bank account.
          Number linked to dhani app is [protected].
          Kindly check the issue.

Dear Saikuma,

Request you to share your contact number and we shall get in touch with you at the earliest.
          Saikumar756's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 10, 2021
          I have already mentioned in the complaint. It's +91 7092884016
          Dear Abdul,

Apologies for the issues faced by you. Request you to provide us with your contact number via private message/DM so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

Team Dhani
          Complaint comments

Hello, I am Anurag Patil, Today at 2.11 P.M, I had transferred Rs. 1957 from Dhani Pay wallet to bank account. But amount is not credited in my bank account till now. Please credit amount in bank account as soon as possible.
            Registered Mobile Number: [protected]

Please do transfer immediately.
            Regarding not received amount of Rs.1957 in my bank account

Dear Anurag,

Anuragpatil112's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 10, 2021
            Anuragpatil112's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 10, 2021
            Please contact me immediately after receiving this message
            Complaint comments

I’ve transferred Rs. 4570 as dated on 6/04/2021 on 11:23 am from Dhani Wallet to my Savings Account. As per the company policy it will take 4 to 5 hours as they are transferring the amount through NEFT. But still now the amount not credited in My Saving account.
              Wallet to bank transfer not done
              Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2021
              Money received

[Apr 08, 2021] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

I'm recieving unsolicited SMS from Dhani app of Indiabull. Please dont send me sms, and unsubscribe my number immediately.
                Spam SMS

[Apr 07, 2021] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

Getting spam message from dhani app but didn't have any such accounr in dhani app.
                  Getting spam messages

Complaint comments

I am getting messages from dhani app regarding payment. I have not subscribed or not contacted dhani app for any loan or any...

There Is No Option To Deactivate Services and dhani One Freedom Card .
                    Nearly I call Them Around 100 times But No Use No Way To Connect Them.
                    I Need to Close My Dhani Related Services

Complaint comments

I called many times to dhani to stop sending the messages ... They are keep sending spam messages to me
                      GETTING 2 OR 3 MESSAGES DAILY

DON'T I HAVE RIGHT TO STOP SPAM MESSAGES FROM DHANI

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THIS
                      Spam message

Complaint comments

I have transferred 2700 rupees on Sunday 4th April 21, but still I didn't not recieve the amount in bank account . I have also sent mail on but there is no reply, customer care no. Is also not working.
                        Amount not received in my bank account
                        Amount not received in my bank account

[Apr 06, 2021] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Also sent Email from : [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint comments

I did not recieved my bank transfared money yet but i transfared this 24 hours ago but yet not recived and also i request for my plastic rupay card in dhani app and pay money it has over 48 hours but did not recived any meassge yet.

[Apr 05, 2021] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments

I have done transfer of Rs 1600 to my bank account from my dhani pay wallet on 03.04.202 but not credited to my beneficiary account yet for which screenshot of the transfer initiated is attached
                            Dhani Pay wallet money is not transferred to my Bank Account