Indiabulls — complaint regarding housing loan disbursement

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Anandjha47 on Feb 16, 2019
Dear team,
I submitted all required documents for disbursement of my housing loan, as i applied through dubai branch, i got email as well regarding disbursement but still cheque not yet release to builder my loan application number is 888364. Indiabulls cheated with me and wasted mine 1 year
I try to contacted indiabulls representatives but from there also no response as per them indiabulls stop releasing cheque or may be bankrupt i don’t understand what exactly going on, i paid them processing fees insurance and other documents preparing cost

[Feb 17, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Anand,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Anandjha47's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 1, 2019
Still my issues didn’t resolve, regarding releasing Cheque to builder my contact details, application number 888364
Or
[email protected]
Sir my first home parchez and home registar my wife sarita kumari joshi loan Indiabulls house finance but bank not apply my subsidy form my Indiabulls loan account no. HHLBHL00395076
Name Pushkar purohit
Mo. [protected] bhilwara

Indiabulls's reply, Feb 19, 2019
Dear Pushkar,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 5, 2019
Dear Pushkar,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
PLEASE BEWARE... INDIABULLS IS A BIGGEST SCAM...

INDIABULLS is the fraud and cheater company. I think it's not a company but it'a BIGGEST SCAM. Government have to take action against IndiaBulls. Never take any type of loan from indiabulls and also prevent the peoples who are taking loans from Indiabulls and share your bad experience of Indiabulls with them. So they can take loans from other banks.

I started my commercial property loan in indiabulls before 15 months with the 10.35% rate of interest. Than they started to increasing roi every 2 to 3 months and now my roi is 13.50%. When i visited the branch many times and i call to customer care many times but they didn't give a proper reply and solution.

PLEASE BEWARE... INDIABULLS IS A BIGGEST SCAM...
Dear Anand,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Or
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 1, 2019
Dear Anand,

Thanks for sharing the detail with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Anand,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. Kindly share your alternate number and convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.
Don’t Lie, still didn’t receive single call from your side, regarding my issue, I got call from Dubai office but you cheater didn’t solve my issue, this is my number [protected].
Anandjha47's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 15, 2019
Indiabulls should banned by Financial regulator, you people cheated
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 16, 2019
Dear Anand,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Dear Anand,

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - complaint regarding housing loan disbursement