Indiabulls — delay in getting my documents

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Sabrish Ar on Jan 19, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
My loan account number is - hhlmar00469003
We have closed our home loan on 18.12.2018 at india bulls, velachery branch, chennai. Mr. Manavalan
Told we will get the documents within 21 working days. For closing, each day you were asked to pay
Interest, based on that we arranged private loan for interest and closed it. Based on your staff's
Commitment of 21 days, we have applied loan for construction and loan process got hold due to the
Documents. We called velachery branch for the updates, but we are not getting proper response. They
Asked me to contact customer care, when we called customer care, they are asking me to contact the
Branch, we are really frustrated and helpless with the un-prompt response from the branch and dont
Know what kind of service are you providing to the customers?.
Every day we are calling and not getting proper response and it is spoiling indiabulls reputation. Why
There is no progress of dispatching my document?. Would require an justifiable answer for this delay!!
Help me out in this current situation and let me know when can i get the documents and cancel
The modt? We too have further commitments and it is really frustrating!!

Request you to respond at the earliest

[Jan 19, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sabrish,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Did you get the documents yet? Because, I am shifting my loan too.
Indiabulls's reply, Jan 23, 2019
Dear Sunderdeep,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Indiabulls's reply, Jan 31, 2019
Dear Sunderdeep,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Dear Sabrish,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - delay in getting my documents