Indiabulls — fraud and false commitment by indiabulls home loan dept

136027, India
 Abhishek_garg on Mar 15, 2019
I applied for home loan in jan 2018 of rs 27lakh. On the time of application my roi is 8.55 which was 0.15% higher then the sbi & rbi norms. Since 1 year they are continuously increasing roi. Today my roi is 9.95 and other private bank roi is 9.1-9.2% they increase my tenure from 120 emi to 132 emi.

On the time of new loan they give you so many offers & after some time they immediately increase roi. Indiabulls is increasing its wealth by frauding the poor and innocent costumers.

After paying 13 emi till now my principle amount is almost remain same.

Shame on indiabulls. I will file a case against you.

Guys please don't go with indiabulls for any of your concerns in future. Otherwise they will suck all of your money, property.

[Mar 15, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhishek_garg, Mar 15, 2019
contact me on on [protected]
Updated by Abhishek_garg, May 02, 2019
I am going to file a case against you in consumer court. I am not satisfied with your explanation. Both are different, the things which you are saying and the things which was handover to me on the time of loan sanction.

Comments

Dear Abhishek,

We are unable to fetch your requisite detail due to some website error. Kindly share your contact detail via direct message with us so that the needful can be done.

I am suman abhilash, I have cleared the loan in the month of 02-jan-2019, but in app the account is showing as active, so I am send you bank statement of the month of sep-2017 the actual date of deduction is on[protected], but the amount has been deducted on[protected] kindely, please issue noc for the
loan=IPERHYD01117886

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019

Dear Suman,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019

Dear Suman,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Dear Abhishek,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Abhishek_garg's [Complaint's author] reply, May 2, 2019
Abhishek_garg's [Complaint's author] reply, May 2, 2019
I am going to file a case against you in consumer court. I am not satisfied with your explanation. Both are different, the things which you are saying and the things which was handover to me in the form of documents on the time of loan sanction.
Dear Abhishek,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Kindly share your correct loan account no. or contact detail via direct message with us so that the needful can be done.

Dear Abhishek,

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - fraud and false commitment by indiabulls home loan dept