Indiabulls — home loan disbursement

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 JayPawaskar on Feb 13, 2019
My home loan disbursement has been stopped, even though the full emi (Not prorated on disbursed amount) is being charged ever month and deducted from my account via ecs.

Upon enquiring, customer care responded that disbursement is delayed due to 'digitization', and all further communication from me, has not been responded to by indiabulls customer care or grievance officer.

Oc is received and builder is ready to handover possession, but i cannot take possession till payments are cleared by indiabulls.

[Feb 14, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by JayPawaskar, Feb 23, 2019
my issue is not resolved

Comments

Dear Jay,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Dear Jay,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
JayPawaskar's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 23, 2019
not resolved
Dear Jay,

In order to assist you. Please share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - home loan disbursement