[Resolved] IndiaBulls — home loan sanction letter, list of documents did not received and no customer care working

Bopal, Gujarat, India
 DhirenJavia on Apr 24, 2019
Hello sir,

I raised a request 2-3 days ago for getting sanction letter, foreclosure letter, list of documents etc to transfer my loan to the other vendor. But till now, there is no single response received from ibhfl. My service reference number: ihf-402381-t6m0j9 as shown in website. My home loan account no is hhlahe00281171.

Moreover, none of your customer care no are working since months now. I hope you are aware of it. I do not know how you are serving your customers without giving them even a single no to contact you in case of need. Your toll free no[protected] is not working since last 2-3 months.

Please take my request of above reference no in consideration and provide me necessary documents at the earliest. Also provide me the working customer care/executive no whom i can talk with if i did not receive.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-12-07 13:13:11

[Apr 24, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Apr 25, 2019
Dear Dhiren,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response May 02, 2019
Dear Dhiren,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    IndiaBulls - home loan sanction letter, list of documents did not received and no customer care working