Indiabulls — indiabulls delay in getting my documents after transferring my home loan

Dewas, Dewas District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 tarun6141 on Feb 23, 2019
My loan account number is - hhlind00312194
My brother's loan account numbers are hhlind00289247, hhlind00401211.

We have transferred our home loan hhlind00312194 on 15 jan 2019 for and hhlind00289247, hhlind00401211 on 23 jan 2019 from indiabulls indore branch, madhya pradesh. The indiabulls staff confidently told that, you will get the documents within maximum 21 working days. But, after 37 days, still i didn't get the messages or calls regarding my document returning process.

Whenever, i called to customer care for asking my document return process, they always responding -"it is in under process". Every day we are calling and not getting proper response and it is spoiling indiabulls reputation.

Why there is no progress of dispatching my document? Would require a justifiable answer for this delay!!
Help me out in this current situation and let me know when can i get the documents? We too have further commitments and it is really frustrating!!

Request you to respond at the earliest
Tarun prasad

[Feb 24, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Tarun,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
tarun6141's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for replying. I hope that you will give me a positive response with less timeframe.
They are increasing Home loan time to time and my present interest rate is around 10.10% then even though RBI has not increased rate for about 6 months.
I have taken loan on Feb 2019 with ROI 8.65 but these increase 6 times within 2 Years. 8.75-8.95-9.15-9.35-9.55-10.10. without any prior intimation from indiabulls housing finance limited.
Indiabulls's reply, Feb 28, 2019
Dear Vikash,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 8, 2019
Dear Vikash,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Dear Tarun,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - indiabulls delay in getting my documents after transferring my home loan