Indiabulls — no response from home loan deptt.

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Vibha15 on Dec 31, 2018
I applied for home loan in july'2018 & got confirmation from india bulls that my loan was sanctioned. But at end moment, they declined it & then asked me to get refund of my loan processing fees. After months of follow-up, his executive give me details to get refund. Even after that, there is no response from india bulls regarding that refund & they don't even respond to emails.
Very bad experience with india bulls.

[Dec 31, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Vibha,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number with us so that we can look into this.
Dear Vibha,

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Vibha15's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 19, 2019
You can call me at 9711970716.
Indiabulls's reply, Jan 23, 2019
Dear Vibha,

Thanks for sharing the detail with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Vibha15's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 28, 2019
No response after 23rd Jan. Please respond on this ASAP.
Dear Vibha,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. We would request you to share your alternate number or convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.
You can call me at [protected] Wednesday 6th February' 2019 after 10:30 AM anytime. Please try call on [protected] first. If not reachable, use alternate number.
Indiabulls's reply, Feb 6, 2019
Dear Vibha,

We thank you for providing your alternate contact number, you will be contacted soon in this regard.
Dear Vibha,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Can you please arrange a call to me, i need to clarify regarding bank information required to process refund.
Can someone from India Bull respond on above. If you guys are not giving my money back, atleast respond here you liars.
Indiabulls's reply, May 22, 2019
Dear Vibha,

We have forwarded your concern to our team. Please allow us some time we will get in touch with you shortly.
Indiabulls's reply, May 29, 2019
Dear Vibha,

It's been 2 weeks when i got call & email from India bulls that my refund is initiated & will be credited within 3 working days. I did not receive my refund till now.
Vibha15's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 24, 2019
No update on above complaint till yet. India Bulls confirmed for refund but not processed it yet.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - no response from home loan deptt.