Indiabulls — not getting refund

ujjal_1983 on Apr 17, 2018
I have booked a flat in green tech it city, eco homes, rajarghat h1-ff - 15, 4th floor through india bulls distribution service ltd kolkata agent mr. Vishesh mudgal in name of mrs. Dipali sutradhar. He (Mr mudgal) has taken rs. 30, 000 as brokerage & has told it is included in your scheme & he convinced me to deposit the amount of rs.30, 000 in his personal account & told it as company’s policy after giving the booking amount.

I have canceled the flat in 2016 and asked to refund the full amount they have given only rs 179, 661 out of rs. 3, 80, 884/. And balance amount is not giving. The matter has been going from year aug -2016.

Mobile no-[protected]

[Apr 17, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir
05/04/2017 Paid My EMI Amount But Showing Over Due My APP
My Cibel score down due to This

Please Need Your help

Mob [protected]
Indiabulls's reply, May 2, 2018
Dear Customer,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Request you to share your contact details so that we can connect with you at the earliest.
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us via private message. Our team will contact you shortly.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - not getting refund