[Resolved] Indiabulls — personal loan

Sachin Nagpurkar on Jan 3, 2018
I am sachin nagpurkar from nagpur. I am applying personal loan from ur bank and i was submitted my documents with loan agreement & 5 cheques favor of ifl but reject my case on basis my credit score but my credit score is 715 as per ur documents so please give me reply how it's possible.

My phone number - [protected]
Please give me reply
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sachin Nagpurkar, Jan 04, 2018
My complaint not resolved yet. because I am not received my signed Loan Agreement Copy & 5 Cheques.
Updated by Sachin Nagpurkar, Jan 06, 2018
How much time for my settlement
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2018
Dear Nirala,

We deeply regret the delay in your personal loan process. Be assured, your remarks will reach out to the concerned team and you will be contacted soon in this regard.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 07, 2018
Dear Nirala,

We hope that our team has contacted you and assisted you with your request. Do let us know for any assistance required in future.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, I intend to inform you that I have applied for personal loan and i.e. PL04452046 and it was completed on 02/04/2018 but till today I have not received any amount in my account. I contacted your customer care and always reply came, wait 24 hours for disbursement of amount...May I asked what is maximum time you will credit money in my account..

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - personal loan