Indiabulls — personal loan emi deducted twice

Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Daisy Masih on Feb 15, 2019
This is for bring in your notice that my personal loan emi deducted from my account 2 times. 1st emi deduct on 11th feb and 2nd is on 12th feb.

Requested to kindly look in to this matter and refund my amount asap.

Name:-daisy ruth masih
Loan account no. S[protected]

11/02/19 imps/[protected]/ivl financ/utib/xx1606/ dr inr 5, 140.00

12/02/19 ach-ivl finance lim-s[protected] dr inr 5, 140.00

[Feb 15, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019
Dear Daisy,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019
Dear Daisy,

We are unable to fetch your details with the loan account no.S[protected].We would request you to share your contact details so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Updated by Daisy Masih, Feb 18, 2019
IndiaBulls Complaint Status Update [ID: 2239243]
Loan Account No. S[protected]
Updated by Daisy Masih, Feb 19, 2019
I have received amount against wrong deduction on 16th feb, but amount deducted from my account is Rs.5140/-but amount credit is Rs.4371/-
Amount is short by Rs.769/-
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
Dear Daisy,

We are unable to fetch your requisite detail due to some website error. Kindly share your contact detail via direct message with us so that the needful can be done.

Updated by Daisy Masih, Feb 21, 2019
My number is [protected]
Updated by Daisy Masih, Feb 28, 2019
Kindly update on this matter.
Amount not refund yet
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 04, 2019
Dear Daisy,

We haven’t heard back from you. We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Updated by Daisy Masih, Mar 05, 2019
Amount not received yet.
Updated by Daisy Masih, Mar 11, 2019
My concern is not resolved yet.
I am still waiting, Amount not refund yet.
Updated by Daisy Masih, Mar 12, 2019
Kindly revert on this
Updated by Daisy Masih, Mar 14, 2019
My concern is not resolved yet.
I am still waiting, Amount not refund yet.

Comments

PLEASE BEWARE... INDIABULLS IS A BIGGEST SCAM...

INDIABULLS is the fraud and cheater company. I think it's not a company but it'a BIGGEST SCAM. Government have to take action against IndiaBulls. Never take any type of loan from indiabulls and also prevent the peoples who are taking loans from Indiabulls and share your bad experience of Indiabulls with them. So they can take loans from other banks.

I started my commercial property loan in indiabulls before 15 months with the 10.35% rate of interest. Than they started to increasing roi every 2 to 3 months and now my roi is 13.50%. When i visited the branch many times and i call to customer care many times but they didn't give a proper reply and solution.

PLEASE BEWARE... INDIABULLS IS A BIGGEST SCAM...

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - personal loan emi deducted twice