Indiabulls — wrong overdue and interest charges - complaint lodged multiple times but no response.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Umesh3590 on Apr 9, 2019

This is umesh prajapati, i have taken home loan in indiabulls. Below are the details of loan:-

Loan number : hhlvsh00399032
Loan amount : 35, 67, 713 (Loan + icici lombard insurance)
Disbursement date : 31st december 2017 (But cheque received on 11th jan 2018 @ 8:00 pm & cheque date was 31st december 2018)
Contact person from indiabulls: chandan singh.
Branch : vashi

My issue is cheque disbursements date was 31th of december 2017 but i have received the cheque on 11th jan 2018 but cheque date was 31st december 2018 from your sales person chandan singh & you charged rs 8309/- interest charges that time.

That time i logged complain in indiabulls regarding this 8309 interest issue but no proper response & indiabulls not refund my money. Now after 1yr they again charged overdue charges of rs 1765 which is not liable to pay from my site & again you deduct my money.

I have complained to refund 8309 + 1765 = 10, 074/-amount which is totally your sales person and indiabulls issues. Complain id is ihf-332660-v5y0d4

Umesh

[Apr 09, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Umesh3590, Apr 16, 2019
*****Issue not resolved - Indiabulls ******

I have received call from Indiabulls & share all details.. but no solution from Indiabulls Still I am facing same issue... multiple time I have created ticket for this issue but they are close ticket without any solution & not accepting his employee issue...

I will again post in social media until they will not clear all this problem.. and refund my money.. which is totally india bulls issue..

Umesh
Updated by Umesh3590, May 16, 2019
Still not resolved even I have transferred the loan to another Bank.

Rs. 11000 amt still not received. Very bad service. no support from customer care / Manager & any top-level manager..

I will never suggest to anyone home loan from Indiabulls.
Updated by Umesh3590, Jun 19, 2019
Bad Services, unprofessional executive, dont't understand customer issues.
Updated by Umesh3590, Sep 25, 2019
Issue not resolved... Very bad services thats why trasfered loan to another bank..

10, 074/- not received

Comments

Dear Umesh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Umesh,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Dear Umesh,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern t... our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Dear Umesh,

We understand that our team has already contacted you regarding your concern and shared the best possible resolution with you. Furthermore, we would like to convey that we are unable to provide you a refund or waive off the said charges.
Umesh3590's [Complaint's author] reply, May 16, 2019
Your team already 5 times connected with me but no solutions. Your team just close the ticket & never found customer issues..

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - wrong overdue and interest charges - complaint lodged multiple times but no response.