Indian Army — car purchasing

Indore , Rau, Indore, Indore District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 akt841436 on May 16, 2019
I am view olx maruti suzuki swift dzire zdi model 2015 dec. I am chat with car owner, he provide mobile number & he chat call me back.
I am calling and asking car details & amount.
He share car price and pics. After finalize car amount he speak please transfer 5150 rupees for car transfer army canten transport charge department recipt.
He speak please trust me i am armay man and he provide car papers & self id & canteen card.
I am transfer 5150 rs amount by paytm then he share transport recipt & he confirm car is going to your addres.
Then he call please send rs 20000 for urgent required.
But i am not transfer amount rs 20000 i am saying some problem so, amount transfer tommorow.
He confirm car is deliver to you tommorow 8:00 am. But today he call me i parcel delivery person & he speak your parcel is nearest army canteen indore but before car out of delivery you transfer rs 21400. Because i am deliver car after you money transfer if you not transfer money car is returned to owner delhi canteen, so please transfer but i am clearly decline i am no money transfer before car receive me. Then he clearly speak sorry i am not deliver your parcel because you not transfer money.
If transfer money i am deliver your products otherwise i am not deliver. But i am clearly decline then he wrong talking and call end, please suggest me what do me.

[May 16, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by akt841436, May 16, 2019
He provide I'd details name Sanjay Singh canteen smart card & pan card, Dharmendra Singh Gautam canteen Smart Card.
He talking me I am Sanjay Singh from Indian Army Delhi and Car woner Dharmendra Singh Gautam is my Relative.
And today delivery person Manjeet Singh called And speak I am Manjeet Singh from Indian army delivery person for your car delivery. And He send details Manjeet Singh centeen smart card, Aadhar card, pics & pan card.
I am attaching all documents three fraud person.
Important .
I am said because my documents details is taking Sanjay Singh for car transfer purpose. And he take my Aadhar card, pan card & driving licence details
So I am siad .
So please look in my mater.

car purchasing

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - car purchasing