[Resolved] Indian Army — car sale on facebook market

Shangi on Feb 13, 2020
This supposedly sahil kumar an army personnel posted about car sales on facebook market so i contacted him over the phone. The car has nagaland number and but the car is in siliguri. This person asked rs.3100/ for transportation charge to be delivered the next day. Believing him i paid. Later on searching his credentials found out to be fraud. This person still use same id of sahil kumar which he used on olx. He said he is from jammu and have to leave so he is selling the car off in a dirt cheap price rs. 1 lk 10k. He gave an account number which is not his. On top of that he forge a fake parcel delivery receipt. I'm totally disturbed. Even after some complaints about him, this person is still going on swindling others. I'm based in senapati district of manipur. Please take the necessary steps to prevent him in continuing fraudulent activities.
R. Paul.

car sale on facebook market
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2020
How can I say it's resolved when the man is still at large and still calling me for more money to be transferred. Phone number has been given. Even the bank account number could be traced. What more information is it to be given.

[Feb 14, 2020] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am from Murshidabad, Kolkata mere sath vi fraud hua hai 17, 251 rupees. Please help me

OLX India Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2020
Dear Nayelhasan,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
- Chat/message history with the suspect.
- Contact number/email address of the suspect.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number 9999140999 (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [email protected]

Awaiting reply from you!
Dear OLX User,

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
- Chat/message history with the suspect.
- Contact number/email address of the suspect.

Kindly call us on our hotline number [protected] (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!
He took my ATM card photo through me by saying he will send me money through card and he is from Indian army and his posted in Sikkim
Diwash Khattri's reply, Feb 11, 2020
I uploaded my aprilia information in olx and he call me and he is saying he will buy it tomorrow

1950
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - car sale on facebook market