OLX India Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to OLX India

Having problems with OLX India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OLX India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OLX India

OLX India Website

OLX India Head Office Address

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

OLX India reviews & complaints(4416)

Without any reason olx has blocked my account restraining me to contact sellers without any notice or any reason

Email id is mohit.[protected]@gmail.com

I am wondering why my account with email id [protected]@gmail.com has been banned. I was about to post and realised my account has been banned. That shows the sorry state of affairs of such firms which spends lavishly on marketing and ads.

Olx people are so unprofessional they have banned my account for no reason why they advertise so heavily if they do not want people to sell on their site i just posted my mobile to sell
      Dear OLX User,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. There are multiple reasons due to which an account can be banned.
      In order for us to assist you please share your details along with your registered number at [protected]@olx.in. We will assist you on priority.

ishanttyagi's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 31, 2023

Olx banned my accounts for no reason

Team OLX

I was a valuable customer of OLX and I have been using OLX for so many years. There was one guy from OLX who were managing my ads and giving me suggestions like a manager. Yet one fine day OLX banned my account for unknown reasons. I have contacted them via email and they were saying not possible to unban. I never cheated or did a customer in my life. I was using OLX 100% genuine way. Kindly do the needful to unban my account. Currently I tried to use an account in another email there also I'm unable to post any ads. I don't know what's wrong with OLX. Kindly do the needful to unban my accounts.
          Dear OLX User,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please send us an email along with your registered number at [protected]@olx.in. We will assist you on priority.

Team OLX

Sir, he asked me for 68000 rupees in the name of buying a bike in Olx, first sent the photo of the bike, then sent the rc card which was sent in the name of Gautam Prasad, then sent the Aadhaar card, army id card, after which After which Raipur Chhattisgarh transport sent a slip in my name and his name, in which delivery charge of Rs 11000 was written, after doing this he asked for 9500, 2700 in 8 ten times and sent money up to 68000 in total.

Ple sir help me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
            [protected] my contect number

Of late in the name of security, I have a feeling that OLX is banning accounts on the basis of false complaints by unscrupulous sellers. One particular seller called up and said that he was coming right away. I hastily put the phone on reset. Meanwhile I messaged him back on OLX to send his phone number again because the item to be sold was a phone and without noting the number he called up, I did a hard reset of the phone. Now I don't know whether he was calling in the interim period or what happened but it appears he has reported that account and OLX without any evidence has blindly blocked my account.

Team OLX

I have sold my Honda City car via OLX last month and the team withhold my 45% amount stating will be credited once the NOC is issued.

I have submitted NOC on 17th January to an OLX representative named Ramesh at 2:25 pm in the noon. I have been contacting an OLX representative whom I have been in touch since 6 weeks from the start.

Contact of the representative is [protected], this person is so lame and unprofessional. I have been trying to reach out to him multiple times. I have contacted him over 40+ times since I submitted NOC but he never responded.

I have tried reaching out to the customer care and has been of no assistance. This has been a sheer torture to me since so many days. I need my amount to be credited as soon as possible.
                Dear OLX User,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would request you to contact the concerned team directly at:-
                Email address: [protected]@olxautos.com
                Phone Number: [protected] (10:00am - 07:00pm).

Warm Regards,

2023This thread was updated on Jan 15, 2023
                  M using olx since many years. Today when i posted ad, suddenly after few mins i saw they suspended my account. Still i login from my second no. But same situation there too. That account too suspended. What the # is going on olx.
                  Even cant able to call customer care too.
                  My1st olx linked no.- [protected]
                  My 2nd olx linked no.- [protected]

My both accounts showing suspended since morning.
                  Why?
                  Please remove this suspend, otherwise i cant able to sell my product.

Dear sir/ madam,
                    I was a vigilant customer of OLX India, and post only good ads on free subscription bases. If my limits of posting add expires i would wait for days or weeks as per the OLX policy. But to making me a paid customer they have suspended my account without any reason. I contacted customer care through mail but no reply received.
                    Without any concrete reason this immature platform suspended my account. This platform is peeping into our phones apps and show us the related advertisement i.e. it shows the same items which we searched on online purchase platform.
                    This way they arae earning money from advertisement. If they can do this then why how intimation and explanation they suspend my account. They are harrassing me by this act even i have provided my all credentials like email id or phone number for login.
                    I humbly request you to take an action against the aristocratic action.

Team OLX

My account has been suspended without any proper reason so please unsuspend my account.
                      Register mobile no: [protected]

22.01.2023

My OLX account has been banned since morning for no reason at all.
                        I was trying to advertise my house for rent through OLX but without any suspicious activity, they suspended my account.

Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Team OLX

Someone else is already registered on OLX India using my phone number so I am unable to register on OLX. Please help.
                          I have called OLX customer care toll free number (I was charged for that call) but it was not helpful.

Team OLX

My OLX account has been banned for no reason unless you specify the reason. OLX account has been started with [protected]@gmail.com as email. Please do unblock my account as it is being restricting my OLX usage.

Team OLX

Account get suspended for no reason I was logging it from [protected]

My name is Prajakta Muley.
                                Few days ago I have filed a complaint that olx has suspended my account.
                                I am still not be able to use my account.
                                OLX India has not responded to my complaint yet.
                                I request an immediate action over this.

Team OLX

I have used it for many years now my account was protected yet it got suspended. Pls assist

Team OLX

I am using olx for may be 6 to 7 years and I never do anything wrong.But one day I want to sell item in urgent and I buy a featured ads pack of aprox rs=1000 and after 2 to 3 days of posting my ad my account suspended and I try to call costumer care of olx but after try many time I am not able to talk to them and I lost my money and also account is suspended .

Team OLX

OLX autos is harrassing with calls even I don't want to answer

Please save from these torture calls

BR, Revanth
                                      Dear OLX User,

We would like to extend our apologies for the unpleasant experience. For the privacy of your account and immediate resolution please write to [protected]@olx.in along with the details. Please be rest assured, we are always there to help you.

Team OLX

OLX India suspended my account without any reason. I have not sold anything on OLX till now and not even have buied anything from there still they have my suspended account.
                                        I don't even know the reason.