Indian Army — dslr fraud by army dress person

Maharajpur, NH74 lalpur u.s.nagar, Rudrapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Vikas gangwar12v on Jan 27, 2020
I am purchasing a dslr camera d5600 for olx. He is talk to me my posting is jodhpur in rajstaan. And i have believe them because his profilespicture is army and all document send my whatsapp no. And they call me and talk to me i am come from army post by air your home delivery one day. He talk to me you have half payment deposit in my a/c with the help of mobile no. I am pay half payment and nextday is call delivery boy you can full payment transfer and i am come from you & i am transfer 10000 then delivery boy call your insurance charge is 9100 you can pay and you order is come frome home. I am talk to her friend he is advise me this is fake army officer. Then he is block my no. This is mobile no. [protected]
And i am transfer amt this no. [protected]
And delivery boy contact no. Is [protected]
And today this person new ad for dslr and this time use no. [protected]

dslr fraud by army dress person
dslr fraud by army dress person

[Jan 28, 2020] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
- Chat/message history with the suspect.
- Contact number/email address of the suspect.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number [protected] (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - dslr fraud by army dress person