Indian Army — fake army officer tamir tej kumar cheated with me

aruntb on Sep 4, 2018
Dear army,

With respect my self arun dixit lives in mayur vihar phase 3, sir i saw an add on olx for a mobile & seller is tamir tej kumar who share me his army documents & told me that he courier the phone through indian army courier service & courier boy called me that your phone reached & you have to pay the full payment, for that i totally paid 52000 after that he is not pic my call, then i went to ghazipur police station & register a complaint against him, this guy already cheated to many more people, am sharing one people courier slip also, sir this guy still active in olx & trying to cheat many more people.

I requested to you please take strict action to this guy, otherwise he will cheated many more people.

Arun dixit [protected]

fake army officer tamir tej kumar cheated with me

[Sep 04, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same thing happing with me. Its still active on OLX Please action on same issue. i am also paid around 48000 for that
This is the document provided me.

Dear army,

With respect my self ANISH KUMAR lives in noida sector 44, sir i saw an add on olx for a mobile & seller is tamir tej kumar who share me his army documents & told me that he courier the phone through indian army courier service & courier boy called me that your phone reached & you have to pay the Half payment, for that i totally paid 8000 after that he is not pic my call, then i went to Noida police & register a complaint against him, this guy already cheated to many more people, am sharing one people courier slip also, sir this guy still active in olx & trying to cheat many more people.

ANISH kumar

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - fake army officer tamir tej kumar cheated with me