Indian Army — fake army officer tamir tej kumar cheated with me

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 aruntb on Sep 4, 2018
Dear army,

With respect my self arun dixit lives in mayur vihar phase 3, sir i saw an add on olx for a mobile & seller is tamir tej kumar who share me his army documents & told me that he courier the phone through indian army courier service & courier boy called me that your phone reached & you have to pay the full payment, for that i totally paid 52000 after that he is not pic my call, then i went to ghazipur police station & register a complaint against him, this guy already cheated to many more people, am sharing one people courier slip also, sir this guy still active in olx & trying to cheat many more people.

I requested to you please take strict action to this guy, otherwise he will cheated many more people.

Arun dixit [protected]

fake army officer tamir tej kumar cheated with me

[Sep 04, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Same thing happing with me. Its still active on OLX Please action on same issue. i am also paid around 48000 for that
This is the document provided me.

Dear army,

With respect my self ANISH KUMAR lives in noida sector 44, sir i saw an add on olx for a mobile & seller is tamir tej kumar who share me his army documents & told me that he courier the phone through indian army courier service & courier boy called me that your phone reached & you have to pay the Half payment, for that i totally paid 8000 after that he is not pic my call, then i went to Noida police & register a complaint against him, this guy already cheated to many more people, am sharing one people courier slip also, sir this guy still active in olx & trying to cheat many more people.

ANISH kumar

Dear Army

My name is Deepak Agarwal and I am a resident of Muktsar Punjab, I had seen a post on OLX which was written by Tamir Tej Kumar, who had written about selling a mobile of Vivo inside him and this man called himself the officer of the Indian Army when I asked for all this information that I got duplicate information and I searched about it on Google then I came to know that it is a throwback. Also requests the army would also be against the action it is paying all those thugs such as..
It's contact numbers

Deepak Agarwal

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - fake army officer tamir tej kumar cheated with me