[Resolved] Indian Army — fraud by sepoy vikas patel he selling me oneplus 6t

Shikharsharma on Nov 26, 2018
I approach to buy oneplus 6t, from olx by Sepoy Vikas Patel. we discuss and deal on 20000 for oneplus 6t, I pay him 10000 before sending parcel rest of the amount we discuss pay at delivery time. now just I found all this is fraud activity to . I want police to caught these person and help me get my 10000 back. below his detail.
Account number[protected]
IFSC code PYTM0123456
Holder name Vikas Patil.
please help me I am student . quite depressed after this incident they are using Indian army name identity that is pathetic.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2018
this fraud is done by some person which dont belong to indian amry context.

[Nov 27, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

He did same with me...with same name

Somal Patel's reply, Dec 14, 2018
Brother contact me I too faced the same!!we have to do something about him!!
Ahraan's reply, Dec 14, 2018
How can i contact you
ankitupadhye's reply, Dec 18, 2018
contact he as he did the same to me
[email protected] 's reply, Dec 26, 2018
Let's join and make it a big issue
summu sumanth's reply, Jan 1, 2019
I too right now facing same problem.I have taken same phone but at 12500 and I just paid 3000 and he is asking to pay total amount before I get the parcel.
Kartikey55's reply, Feb 5, 2019
He did with me also
Can u contact me also ?
sabinks3's reply, Apr 8, 2019
How can we complaint against him.. only the one reason i just trust him. Indian army.. why these army not taken any action against him..
Buddy same thing happened to me also ...I payed 5100...

[email protected] 's reply, Dec 26, 2018
Let's join hands and make it big
This person ...now he is asking for ..11000

[email protected] 's reply, Dec 26, 2018
Let's join and make it big issue.
Same thing happened with me. I have made a police complaint about him. This is really a big scam in which he or whosoever is doing it is supported or backed up by big officials. Firstly there are so many photos of him that proves that he is for sure from army and has made a full set by bribing people out there. If you'll had not made a complaint against him, just make it now and raise this issue so big that it should come in eyes of all and people's hard earned money should be returned.
Same problem same vikas patel about scooty 74600 i send . We take it as big issue Contact me on [protected]
[email protected]
Abraham riush's reply, Mar 27, 2019
Same bro he too cheated me of rupees 78400.how can we take action against them.
Same thing happened with me with same name vikas patel sepoy contact me [protected] and make a big issue im currently working in uttrakhand goverment and i want support from you guys contact me on this num [protected]

Md Raziq Iqbal's reply, Apr 10, 2019
Bhai apna number dijiye
Nandanandhu's reply, Apr 12, 2019
Bro this is my mail id [email protected] pls text me once we have to take an action against this once we all should join together and do something for this people
The same thing happend to me by an army guy today(3/2/19). His name manjeet Kumar. He was selling TVs scooter in olx for 41500/- but after bargain was ready to give for 3000/-. Yesterday I paid Rs. 5000/- ND today the delivery guy phoned and said to pay the remaining 25000 before delivery otherwise the parcel will go back. After alot of discussions we cancelled the order but our Rs. 5000/- is already gone. So the authority in charge please help get our money back.

Person is telling that he is working in Indian Army posted at Jaipur airport and urgently wants to sell his 2015 wagon r only in RS 170000 asking me money for courier service I denied to give him money and asked to first to send car then only I will be give money beware of all this

Vikas patel has also made this similar fraud to me he offered me the tv's Jupiter of rs 22000 then he told me that he is from Nashik army camp and asked me to pay an advance payment of 5000rs and sent his army canteen id aadhar card and his photo as assurity then he agreed that I will pay remaining amount on receiving the Jupiter then today morning he said it's army procedure he will send this Jupiter via army post so make the full payment on his colleagues sanjay singh PAYTM number also told me to pay extra refundable amount of rs 12500 as a deposit after receiving all the money i.e 35000rs total he denied to send the Jupiter scoot and said jo ukhadna hai ukhaad lo..this is my very hard earned money govt should take some serious action against this scam lets get together and raise a voice for justice plz help me regardling the same i am very much stressed and disturbed by this incidence

Manikgg's reply, Mar 21, 2019
😲😲😲😲
Ye froud h bc isne scty ka post daal rhka h olx p 5g 36000 mai or paytm krvara h paise mera se b 500 krvliya

Brothers.. i am also faced same issue with this vikas patel. I already paid 30, 500 for honda dio. Still his phone number is available. If we called him he told me u can complaint this. I dont know what can we do. Already complaint against him through olx.

Nandanandhu's reply, Apr 12, 2019
Just tell me how to contact u all i have al so been cheated by him and he also tried to misbehave with me
Plz sir kuch help ho to karna mere bhi vikas patel ne 11000 rupe froud kar ke liye liye hai khud ko army ke bta rha hai ye sa ko ese hi fasa rha hai jaldi hi sir ispe karwai karo plz sir mere 11000 le liye h my contact no [protected]

Pls tell me how to contact u all we have to make this a big issue
Same process merai sath bhi hua or mai phechan nhi paya

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - fraud by sepoy vikas patel he selling me oneplus 6t