Indian Army — Fraud in the name of Indian army Sandeep Rawat Amit Kumar

Got duped my a man named Sandeep Rawat. Saw his ad on facebook about household items. He said pay 2000 before delivery, rest 8000 after delivery. He then gave his delivery boys number (Amit Kumar) who said you have to pay gst amount also. Then next he again calls up and says you have to pay up full amount for clearance. Then next he asks me to pay another sum for late charges which he will give back in cash when he delivers the product. In total, he duped me 18100 in total.

I saw a lot of similar posts later on this forum. If he is a repeat fraudster, why hasn't he been caught yet? How long we wait and let them tarnish Indian Army image?
Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Indian Army
    customer care contact
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    View all Indian Army contact information