Indian Army — Fraud of 20000 rupees by someone saying to be from Indian Army

Hi. My name is Satish Agrawal. I saw an add on Facebook about some furniture to be sold by an Army Personnel Manjit Singh. His contact number is [protected]. We finalised the deal for 14000 for a Sofa set and Cupboard. However he mentioned that there was some transaction issue and asked to pay additional 6380 rupees. So in total I paid a total of 20380 rupees to their account @ India Post Office Bank.

Later they asked me to pay another 11000 rupees as overtime charges. When I refused to pay it, they said that the delivery cannot take place without it. I understand that I should have been more vigilant but I need someone to really help me and also save such future frauds from happening.

Manjit also gave me a contact number for some Delivery personnel [protected].
Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 08, 2021
Updated by Shana2017
Sir, is there any update on the fraud issue I reported. Someone needs to do something before these fraudsters loot someone else's hard earned money.
Complaint comments

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011