[Resolved] Indian Army — mobile phone fraud by (sanjay singh)

Shiven Goel on Dec 2, 2018
Am from nagpur. And one of your sanjay singh member of the army told me he is an army man. Works at igt (New delhi) terminal 1
I saw his add on olx. Of one plus 6t which is still active. He gave me an offer of rs 25k. He gave me his id, courier details everything so i trusted him. So i gave him half payment he told me tht i will get the parcel in one day. Next day the courier boy calls me and asls my address also says for the security amount of 9100. And when i sent him this amount he said me that the army courier page is not loging on, so he told me to make full payment. I thought courier boy has already arrived at my city so does the phone. So i made the full payment and then he told me that i have made the payment of security in a wrong way. I should have done two transactions of 9000 and 100. So he told me to do it once more. But this time i didn't trusted him and refused. So i asked him all the refund he laughed and didin't received my call afterwords.

mobile phone fraud by (sanjay singh)
mobile phone fraud by (sanjay singh)
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2018
No satisfaction.nothing us solved. Idk why this page i built it doesn't help people at alll!!!

[Dec 02, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

mera sat ahi hua mera 10000 liya mera mobile nambar [protected] date -21/02/2019
Amanpal's reply, Jun 2, 2019
Bhai solve hua aap ka ja nhi mere sath bi aisa hua hai
prabhaker kumar's reply, Jul 15, 2019
@online_fraud_alert 👈👈टेलीग्राम ग्रुप की लिंक इस टेलीग्राम चैनल में मिल जाएगी... हम लोग इस ग्रुप में एविडेंस कलेक्ट करके इसको पकड़ने की कोशिश करते है...ये कोई छोटा मोटा फ्रौड नहीं, , पूरी टीम के साथ काम करता है...
इसको जल्दी से जल्दी पकड़वाने की कोशिश करे 🙏
Olx var mi mobile odr kel tyla call kel tar to India army madhe ahe as bol tyne mal courier sathi pahile 2000 ghetale natar 8000 ty natar 6000 ase 16000 hajar ghetale pan mobile dil nay aju 6000 dyve lagtil bol to plz help mi sir [protected] tejakumar mobile no ha no tych ahe sir so plz help mi

Today I saw a Add IPHONE 6 on OLX in 9500 he gave me his phone and told me send msg on whatsapp and i will give a photo of phone and bill then he sent me his Army Canteen card and His PAN card and Adhaar card then he told i am curring you mobile and first you have to give me 1500rs then i gave him now i haven't recieve phone i cheeted by a fake army person..He is not Army person but he cheat the country and Indian Army..

Am from Bangalore. And one of your member ADID : [protected] of the he is an INDIANA army man, Kepegowda international airport security services.
I saw his add on olx. Of Honda Dio which is still active. He gave me an offer of rs 20k. He gave me his id, courier details everything so i trusted him. So i gave him half payment he told me tht i will get the parcel in 3hrs Next 2hrs delivery boy calls me and asls my address also says for the security amount of 7100. And when i sent him this amount he said me that the army courier page is not loging on, so he told me to make full payment. I thought courier boy has already arrived at my city so does the phone. So i made the full payment and then he told me that i have made the payment of security in a wrong way. I should have done two transactions of 5000 and 100. So he told me to do it once more totally I paid 40100. But this time i didn't trusted him and refused. So i asked him all the refund he laughed he told 7day refund and didin't received my call afterwords. He name Lokesh mobile no [protected] still phone is active, delivery boy no : [protected], Google pay no : [protected]

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - mobile phone fraud by (sanjay singh)