Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

kriti mittal
sri chandrian gas agency hathi bhata, ajmer is not given to me dbc. my customer no. is B18394. I had taken my new connection in 2006. He is making me fool every time by telling pls come after 15 days or later since one month. pls look in to my matter immidiately, thanks.
dear sir
we want a dbc connection but my s.v. voucher is not found, so we want how to want
new voucher / duplicate s.v. voucher, how to apply dbc my agency dealer is hareshment for me please give me a suggestions
thanking your sir
my costmer no. 12253, name ram chander sharma in sri ganganagar, agency snehdeep gas agency
This is regarding Consumer#16584 with 'Sri Chandrian Gas Agency- Hathi Bhata-Ajmer'. I provided Adhar card, PAN card and other ID proof, however my last name is still not corrected. My last name is Ghai and seeded in their system as Bai.
Why it is different than provided ID proof ? I contacted multiple times but it is still reflecting incorrect last name. Can anyone listen consumer and help ?

Bandana Lakra
    Dear
    sir
    we face a lot of problem regarding borken seal, low weight, no home delevery, no timely delevery and so meney
    please solve my problem my congumer no. is UJ-5809 CARD NO.- 512580 AND S.V.NO. 504211

with regardes
    BANDAN LAKRA
    URMI GUMLA

Recently I have transfered my Indian Gas connection consumer name - 06120 from Guruprashad Indian, Aundh, Pune to Rajkot, Gujarat. Today (21/05/2009) around 3.30 pm, I contacted my nearby Inidan Gas dealer in Rajkot along with all documents (Transfer Paper, House rent agreement etc), but did not get the gas connection. Their customer handling is so bad that by giving gas connection, they are obliging to customer.

Gas is an essential comodity and require instance connection. But why it is so. Why your dealer attitudue is so bad. I also tried to contact your officer Mr V G Jalawadia through phone no :[protected], no reply from this no. Bad Bad.

If I did not get any reply by tommorow & do not get the connection, I have to escale this to higher level.

For your information, I did TATASKY connection within hour of reaching in Rajkot, why not GAS.

A K Naik
    Mobile-[protected]

KBK Mohammed
      We have been the customer of indian oil corporation for past 25 years; holding the consumer number 06885 under the name of KB Mohammed. We have shifted from Podannur-Coimbatore to Gandhipuram- coimbatore and we are in need of transfering the gas connection. Unfortunately we lost the depsoit receipt which is 25 yeras old and which is required for transferring the connection.

As per the rules we are ready to produce the indemnity bond, but we were unable to furnsih the details therein becuase the indian oil corporation and the current agency ( N.Mahalingam &Co.) doesnt possess our old records. Our previous agency was R.V gas agency, Sundarapuram - Coimbatore, which was selaed by indian oil for mal practice and our details are with them.

Now the authorities are refusing to transfer the connection on non availability of details where the indian oil ocrporation should be possessing the details.

We kindly request you to take the necessary action and do the needful as soon as possible. We are in need of gas for cooking, Please Help.

Gajraj Singh
        The gas has been booked on 31.05.2008 and the gas delievered on 10.06.2008 wide Cash Memo/Bill/Refill Voucher no. 70723; dt- 02.06.2008 for connection no. F-0008870 by Freedom Gas Service (Indane Distributor) U.P.T.T. No.: GD- 0326248, C.S.T. No. : GD- 5290032[Delhi- Saharanpur Road, Loni];14.2 K.gs. CYL @ Rs. 344.90

May I Know :- which GOI's Rule/Circular/Order/Notification no. is followed by this distributer or on the behalf of IOC ?

Indane Gas Service — Extra Amount Charged

Hi there...!
        We have th Indane Gas Connections, through AMRIT AGENCIES, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi (TIN No - [protected]).
        Recently we booked the gas on March 21 and the Booking/Payment Slip was printed (by the dealer) on March 26, the amount printed on that receipt was Rs.281 (& some paise) but when the Cylinder was delivered the Delivery Man forcefully demanded Rs.310.35 (Rs.311), from my Uncle who was at home to collect the delivery, he said the prices are hiked where as as per the receipt it was for 281. We have two connections & were charged Rs.60 EXTRA (30 each). There was a rubber stamp on the receipt saying "310 P 35", which I don't find valid.
        I tried to lodge a complaint with AMRIT AGENCIES but they're not ready to hear anything.

Please look into this... and get our EXTRA PAID MONEY refunded.
        Looking forward to have a favorable response.

Harsh.

S.P.Singh
          I am consumer of LPG, Indane through Sona enterprises, A-72/2, Masoodpur, Vasantkunj new delhi-70.My consumer number is 25939.Since past few months i have been observing that my gas cylinder gets over before the normal usage time.Today while taking deliavery i insisted the the delivary boy to weigh it he some how tampared the weighing scale and showed me right figure where as later when i got it maesured through a genuine scale it was weighing 5 kg less.This is been a regular feature since past few months .kindly look into the matter and do as required or else i hav to approach other related forums...
          I Have Commercial Connection, I have tried the Phone So many times But no response from Sona Enterprises MasoodPur

Sona enterprises, A-72/2, Masoodpur, Vasantkunj, New Delhi -70
          I Virendra Singh ASP O/o The SSPO's New Delhi South Dn. New Delhi-110019 hereby stated that i have called many time at Aswani Gas Services Bhajanpura Delhi-110053 for booking my gas cyllender but no response received from the said agency.I also stated that the staff concerned keeps hange the phones knowingly. Due to non contecting the phone at gas agency i talked with Mr. katariya who is the owner of this agency over his mobile no-[protected] and with the Field Officer (Madam)over her mobile no-[protected] on 20.08.08 &01.09.08 but no response received till date from both side. You are requested to please sortout my problem and to issue the necessary instructions to the concerned gas agency and staff also who keeps himself gossip with each other i.e. Ramu bhaiya please mujhe mat maro please in laughing and naughty mood.
          Thanking you in anticipation.
          Your's Sincerely
          Virender Singh (ASPO)
          O/o The SSPO's
          New Delhi South Dn.
          New Delhi-110019
          Mobile No.[protected]
          I Satya Prakash Dwivedi 302, R.S Apartment Desu Wali Gali Gali No.7 Mahipalpur New-delhi hereby stated that I have Gas Connection (user connection ID No. 33111) from your agency. Due to some reasons I want to transfer this connectin to Indane Agency UG-201D, shopping Arcade, Susant Lok, Phase -1 Gurgaon. Since transfer is within NCR so I dont want to deposit my stove, 2cylindes, regulator etc.
          You are requested to please transfer my connection to given above address.
          My present address is given below.
          Thanking you.
          Your's Sincerely
          SATYA PRAKASH DWIVEDI
          1030, C-Type, Marutikunj
          Bhondsi Gurgaon
          Haryana
          Mobile No.[protected]
          I am trying to call sona enterprises from last one week, but they are not picking the phone. I have to transfer my connection, but what to do? Can you give me suggestion ?
          I was a dealer for Sona Gas Agency Kannur and we have returned all the gas cyclinders and refuended deposit to the customers but the company is not refunding our desposit for Rs. 164, 000 as per the Kannur court order. I spoke and send mails to Mr. S G Shekar who is the manager. Every time he just give excues it is now two years after the court order he has not refunded the deposit. Please provide any information regarding the Sona gas Agency to me and beware of the scam Sona Gas Agency is running with customers and dealers.

Rajesh Pachha
          Kannur India

Indane Gas — DISSATISFIED SERVICE OF INDANE DISTRIBUTOR

L.RAJESH
            Dear sir
            Rajesh from chennai, i had very bad experience in an indane gas distributor, while transfering my gas connection...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Indane Vishnu Gas Agency Whitefield Bangalore — Non delivery of gas after booking, no contact possible

Sunita Bapna
            I am a customer of Indane Gas past 6 yrs. I get my gas service from Vishnu Gas Agency, Kadugodi Whitefield, Bangalore.
            Complaint comments  Comments  (40)

Indane Gas — Cylinder is underweight also

Sushil Kumar Sharma
            My father (Sh.H. R. Sharma) consumer ID is 19402 and I get my Gas Cylinder supply from Chander Nagar Gas - Surya Nagar,...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Prabir Kumar Gupta
            Dear Sirs, 13/6/2008

I am a Senior citizen and a customer of Indane gas for nearly 45 years. Currently my gas dealer is M/S CHAYANIKA, 41, REGENT PLACE, KOKATA 700040 (tsv no 51456). since 3/1/1996. One cylinder has always lasted us 28-30 days. but my latest cylinder delivered on 7/5/08 lasted only 21 days whereas the two previous ones lasted 30 and 28 days respectively.

Sometime back back you anounced that the gas supplier will carry a spring balance so that we would be able to check the weight of the cylinder when required. I talked to our dealer about it but did not get any cooperatin.

Therefore, I reqest your prompt action to redress my grievance.

Thanking you,
            Yours faithfully,
            P.K. Gupta, 163/1 N. S. C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700040.
            TO M/S CHAYANIKA, 41 REGENT PLACE, KOL-40 I, MRS GOPA SAHA[CONSUMER NUMBER-227547][11/28 NETAJINAGAR, KOL-92, STREET-N.S.C.BOSE ROAD]I SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCUMENTS FOR MY GAS CONNECTION ON 26TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2012. KINDLY CONTINUE THE GAS SUPPLY.

m/s chayanika — gas supply

TO M/S CHAYANIKA, 41 REGENT PLACE, KOL-40. I, MRS GOPA SAHA [CONSUMER NUMBER-227547] [MY ADDRESS-11/28 NETAJINAGAR, KOL-92, STREET-N.S.C.BOSE ROAD ]I SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH CONSUMER INFORMATION SHEET FOR MY GAS CONNECTION ON 26TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2012. KINDLY CONTINUE THE GAS SUPPLY.

Indane LPG Gas — BOOKING OVER PHONE

SURENDER SINGH
              I am a consumer of Indane cooking gas (LPG) having consumer no. 46684. My address is RZF 760/58, Gali No.3, PALAM COLONY...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

M Sivalingam
              I am a comsumer of Indane gas for the last 13 years. my consumer no. 10848 with prasanna gas agency at padi, Chennai. Last month I received my refill on 3rd May and I booked the refill on 13th may 2008. till 10th of june the refill was delivered despite my several reminders both personally and over phone the agency in charge has not delivered it. Today I took an empty cylinder and hired a taxi to goto the agency to get the refill. Then they issued the refill and gave some lame excuses for not delivering the cylinder ontime. I want to ask the following questions to the Customer care dept.( If it exists?) of IOCL. If a consumer has two cylinder LPG connection what is the refill cycle one should follow? What is the time delay between refill registration and refill delivery if only one cylinder connection and two cylinder connection is there? What if the first cylinder is exhausted and second cylinder is nearing empty and still the refill for the first cylinder is not delivered yet? WHat is the relief for a senior citizen like me who has to go to agency to take delivery of the cylinder every month if no delivery is made by the agency? Whom should I lodge my complaints at IOCL? Is there any consumer forum where I could voice my grievances?
              M. SIvalingam

Ph: 26251551/ 26358238
              Email: [protected]@prasannagas.com [protected]@prasannagas.com

Sub: Irresponsible behavior
              Ref: Consumer No: 14531

I am customer of Indane for the last 10 years. My consumer No is 14531. We already booked the gas 15 days ago at the time of calling they told our waiting list number is 16. Still we don't get gas. Today I am calling to your gas agency regarding the gas, they told we don’t register your complaint and we are registering your compliant today only. Further it requires further 20 days to get a gas.

More important today only, i have to make minimum 10 calls, but the people who speaking is very irresponsible, harsh and rubbish. I am really very disappointed that the way of behavior of your workers.

We are very suffering due to the delay of gas. Please note that we have a single gas connection. Please make arrangement to get a gas immediately.

K. Kavitha

Prasanna Gas Agency — not deliver the gas cylinder

hai

i am mahendran from Aniaikatti,punjaipuliampatti. i had registered my Elder mother name nanjammal gas registered . but gas agency told me you will taken one week after. but not get the cylinder. no.74964

Indane Gas — No picup Phon

Sonu
                sir the phone of this particular Ranveer Interpreses new delhi)is always busy[protected] &[protected]and when it gets dialed...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Dr. Indranil Bandyopadhyay
                I stay at Haldia, West Bengal, for the past three years . For past 3 years I am trying to convert my single cylinder LPG connection into double cylinder LPG connection. But all my effort went in vain because the INDANE distributer at Haldia Township constantly denied the same showing the reason that IOC is not permitting them to allow the conversion . Please help me out of this trouble because I need double cylinder connection urgently . I can not book my next refilled cylinder before 21 days of getting a refilled cylinder and after 21 days stipulated time the distributer takes another 15 days for delivery .One cylinder can not serve more than 30 days normally . So it is easily understandable that cooking of food becomes absolutely difficult once the gas is finished. Moreover I can not depend on the delivery man because of single cylinder connection. Time & again I have to carry my empty cylinder of my own and come back without getting refilled gas because of irregular supply.To avoid this serious trouble I want the double cylinder conversion immediately .

Sanjiv Kumar Sharma
                  Since the price hike in Petrolium Products, we are facing a serious problem o[censored]navailability o[censored]nleaded Petrol and Normal Deisel at all Faridabad (Haryana) outlets, after the discussion with the Petrol Pump's Employees they are assigning the reason of Non -availability of the basic Products. They are explaining only premium segments are available in the stock, after the price hike the diffrence between Premium and Standard Petrol is Increased so they are selling only Premium Petrol on outlets.

So I request you to please take an immediate action against these Petrol Pumps.

Petrol Pumps — Non-Availability

It is observed that in many petrol pumps only POWER petrol is available & normal UNLEADED is not at all available.Why both varities are not available? The outlets are : 1) Chillkalguda 2) Tarnaka x Rd in Secundrabad(A.P) . There may be many more.
                  Yesterady I went to BPCL Petrol Pump at VETRIVEL AGENCIES, Sr. No. 97/1, Pallikarani, Medavakkam, Chennai 600100 (CC No. 111046). The board dispalyed the ptrol rate of Rs. 44.24 & when i entered the fuel station the machine was displaying rate of Rs. 44.29. I enquired for what they are charging Rs. 0.05 extra per liter. For that they were unable to give me any clarification.
                  I am transferred from Delhi to Chennai. There are lot many petrol pumps where the dispalyed rate is different from the charging/ filling rate. Also their bills don't have the basic requirements like TIN No. & Phone numbers etc..

I request you to take severe action against those petrol filling pump owner & also with the companies supplying the fuel to them.
                  I HAD GONE THREE TIMES TO BPCL PETROL PUMP IN YASHWANT PLACE, CHANKYAPURI, N.DELHI FOR FILLING PETROL IN MY CAR IN LAST 15 DAYS. EVERY TIME I WAS TOLD THAT SORRY, PL. PAY CASH AS THE MACHINE IS OUT OF ORDER, SINCE I HAD BEEN GIVEN THE SMART FLEET CARD BY MY COMPANY I CAN NOT PAY CASH, SO THEY EASILY SAID IF CASH OK. OTHERWISE SORRY.
                  NOW PL. TELL ME IF THE MACHINE IS OUT OF ORDER OR THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DOING AGAINST THE CARD. HOW A MACHINE CAN BE OUT OF ORDER SINCE SO MANY DAYS.
                  IT HAD HAPPENED WITH ME ONLY WITH THIS PETROL PUMP.
                  PL. CHECK AND REVERT BACK TO US.
                  THANKS,
                  SANJEEV BANSAL
                  ADVOCATE

devaraj
                    From: Devaraj Palanisamy
                    Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:00 PM
                    To: [protected]@indianoil.co.in; [protected]@iocl.co.in; [protected]@iocl.co.in; [protected]@indianoil.co.in
                    Subject: my complaint LPG 10312

________________________________________
                    From: Devaraj Palanisamy
                    Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:13 PM
                    To: [protected]@indianoil.co.in
                    Subject: RE: Reference No. - LPG 10312 Poor customer service, Misbehavior and bribe for delivery Dealer Name - balaji gas service

I am not happy with your reply. Your reply is more favorable to your dealer without having any proper enquiry, totally irrelevant to the incident. Please come and enquire all the consumers, who are all received/taken delivery on the referred dates ( i.e. : 31/05/2008 and 07/06/2008) and they are the eye witness for this problem.

The following are the unanswered question from your side for my complaint mail. We are expecting your reply for following points without fail.

1) Collecting extra money from your consumer
                    2) Refusing door delivery at the cost of full amount which includes freight charges fixed by government
                    3) Improper Delivery timing : As my knowledge/Law/policy : No IOC dealer will ask their consumers to wait on the road & open sun light to get the delivery from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm - Totally unacceptable.

Note : As per your reply : We have never stopped the truck and all your consumers are witness. Please believe your customers and please enquire before giving any reply for grievances to improve your services as I O C.

Thanks & Regards

Devaraj.P
                    ________________________________________
                    From: [protected]@indianoil.co.in [[protected]@indianoil.co.in]
                    Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:02 PM
                    To: Devaraj Palanisamy
                    Subject: Fw: Reference No. - LPG 10312 Poor cumstomer serivice, Misbehaviour and bribe for delivery Dealer Name - balaji gas service

Dear Mr. Devraj,

Ref to the complaint and telecon we had yesterday. The matter was taken up with the Distributor and it is alleged that you had stopped the delivery vehicle for more than one hour on 31-05-08 and abused the show room staff on phone.

As matter of conveinience to you, we have advised the distributor to supply refill this time and you are requested to sort out the issue with the Distributor regarding the subject matter. In case you want you can also contact our customer service cell at 8/1079, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore.

The connection is regsitered in the name Mr. Narayanaswamy. We hope he is a close relative of yours staying in the same address and his name is in the ration card / no ration card certificate given by you in the address proof given by you. We request you to advise Mr. Narayanaswamy to contact the Distributor with original SV and ration card / no ration card certificate or contact our customer service cell along with the said documents before booking for next refill.

Inconveinience caused to you is regretted
                    ----- Forwarded by S LAKSHMINARAYANAN/CBEAO/TNSO/IOCL on 10/06/2008 16:51 -----
                    UV MANNUR/TNSO/IOCL
                    09/06/2008 10:05 To S LAKSHMINARAYANAN/CBEAO/TNSO/[protected]@IOCL, D MURALI/MDUAO/TNSO/[protected]@IOCL, S THIAGARAJAN/CBEAO/TNSO/[protected]@IOCL
                    cc
                    Subject Fw: Reference No. - LPG 10312 Poor cumstomer serivice, Misbehaviour and bribe for delivery Dealer Name - balaji gas service

FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.

UV MANNUR
                    DGM(LPG), TNSO
                    ----- Forwarded by UV MANNUR/TNSO/IOCL on 06/09/2008 09:49 AM -----
                    <[protected]@kggroup.com>
                    06/07/2008 06:09 PM To <[protected]@indianoil.co.in>
                    cc <[protected]@iocl.co.in>, <[protected]@iocl.co.in>, <[protected]@indianoil.co.in>
                    Subject Reference No. - LPG 10312 Poor cumstomer serivice, Misbehaviour and bribe for delivery Dealer Name - balaji gas service

Name: Devaraj.P Address: Muniappan Koil thottam peedampalli Ondipudur via coimbatore - 641016 State: [protected] Mobile/Phone No: [protected] Consumer No.: 14829 Name of Indane Distributor: balaji gas service Dear Sir, As a IOC consumer, I would like to bring your kind notice of your dealer misbehavior and solution for my problem. Your immediate attention will be appreciated We have domestic gas connection in Coimbatore with Balaji Gas service. Our consumer No. is 14829. 15 Days back my mother had contacted gas agency and given consumer id for refill . The booking agent was disconnected the line with only one word (ie) booked. Second time again she had contacted to get the full details and delivery date but the line was again disconnected without any proper reply. Finally third time they have given a delivery date as 1st June. As usual my father has waited on the road from morning 10am to 2.45 pm to collect the delivery at Peedampalli bus stand with regular crowd of 30 IOC consumers. The truck driver simply told your allotment was not in my delivery slip please contact office for further information. On the same day we have called to Balaji office and they informed your allotment will happen only on 7th Jun. Based on your dealer revised commitment today my father have waited on the road from morning 9 30 am to 2.30 pm and today also the delivery instruction to our consumer id is not given to truck driver instead of he asked us to meet proprietor of Balaji gas service for clarification and delivery. Based on all the above fact I have called up to Balaji gas agencies for clarification and my call also disconnected immediately with only one word '' come to office for further information'' . Due to improper reply to me, again I have contacted the agency for getting reason for non delivery and direct visit for collection of cylinder from dealer place. but again improper reply from dealer office and call disconnection. Common fact. Last 4 years+ our entire village IOC consumers are evident for poor service from this dealer 1) No door delivery even paying freight charges of Rs 8 per cylinder. 2) Extra money Rs 20 or Rs 30 per cylinder. Thanks Devaraj.P Muniappan koil thottam Peedampalli Coimbatore Contact no : [protected] [protected] [protected][protected] [protected]@kggroup.com [protected]@gmail.com

indion oil domestic gas dealer Balaji Gas service — unacceptable reply from IOC without proper enquiry

Poor cumstomer serivice, Misbehaviour with all the customer you can see if you visit their office. I applied for a new connection as i am not having any gas connection right now. i filled in form and complete all documents. they sent me a letter to take the connection. as i already got gas chulla as gift from someone. they charge me rupees 150 as inspection charges to verify that i had a chulla at home or not. my house is just next street from Balaji gas service. some guy came in after 2 days and check that we are having chulla at home and went away without asking any questions. next day we went to balaji gas service and they inform us that you are not eligble for a new gas connection as you already using gas chulla and cylinder at home. we told them we borrow this cylinder from some one and we need a new connection that why we apply for new connection. but they refused to issue a new connection.
                    Dear Sir

I am holding Indane gas connection consumer number 56618, in the following dealer at Coimbatore.
                    To: VIJAY GAS AGENCIES
                    216, Thadagam Road,
                    Opp. Avila Convent,
                    Shop No.34, Rajkamal estate,
                    Coimbatore - 641025.
                    Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
                    +[protected]

I am forwarding the mail sent to them. Please do needful.

T. BHARATH

Email : [protected]@yahoo.com

Kind attn.; The Manager - Operation

Dear Sir

Sub.: Consumer No. 56618

We are very sorry to inform you that we holding a gas connection consumer no. 56618. We have booked gas three times and waiting for gas cylinder.

The delivery boy has reported that the door was closed, I dont know which door he is refering. We are waiting for last 10 day and yeaster we were in house and the doors kept open.

The boy has not came and he may went to worng place. I am making calls three times to get cylinnder. Please look at the matter advise him to deliver the cylinder immediately.

T. BHARATH

M/s. CASTING INDIA
                    An ISO 9001:2000 Practicing Company
                    PO Box. No. 5123
                    12, Natesa Gounder Layout - II, Rathinapuri, Coimbatore – 641027, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
                    Phone:[protected], 2527021, 4373702, Tele Fax:[protected]
                    Mobile: 0091-[protected], [protected]
                    E-Mail: [protected]@castingindia.com / [protected]@gmail.com / [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Web Site: www.castingindia.com

[protected]@yahoo.com

I am in Coimbatore.I usually use 1C private Bus (Vadavalli to Ondipudur).Some conductors are collecting the money but they didn't give the tickets.Take action as soon as possible.

Sathya.
                    Ramanthapuram
                    Dated 17.04.10

I want to bring your kind attention that my consumer no. is 13603 with Bedi Indane, Kartar nagar Delhi had booked through Tomo Gas Booking service on 18.02.10 No. is 31. But sorry to bring your kind attention that refill could not supplied till to date. Now they cancelled on the basis of non availablity/locked house. But our family members available 24 hours at my house.

Further, I booked my next month booking on 15.03.10 No. is 22 the cylinder also pending to be supply. You can under stand my problem how I can precede my kitchen in these circumstances.

Further I booked my gas on 29.03.10 through Tomo Gas booking no. 60 but sorry to inform you that any one of the above dates no refills has been supplied by the Badi Indane. You can consider yourself that how much grievances bearing the all public like me. What is the solution of this problem ?

Thanks with regards

Raj Kumar Nowal
                    H. No. 11, Ambey Colony Chouhan Patty Extn
                    Sabhapur gaon, Delhi-94
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indane, Pearl Gas Service G T Karnal Road Delhi — Either not answering the phone or always busy

kuldeep raj

I want to file a complaint to you against Indane Pearl gas service G T karnal raod...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Indane Gas — For gas Pass book

Jitendra kumar
                      I am a regular customer of Indane Gas from past 2 years. But since than i haven't received my PassBook. My consumer no...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Indane Gas — gas lickege

rahul tanwar
                      sir my gas noumber is: Rahul-23592,
                      sir my gas is licking, and its in seriouse level. please notify my complaint...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

s.komala
                      Dear sir i have booked for gas cylinder on 25.5.2008 and and was told i will receive by three days till date i have been telephoneing and there is no response nor delivery of gas cylinder the telphone nos of the gas agency is SYDHEENDRA INDANE GAS AGENCY (INDANE LPG DISTRIBUTORS)2ND MAIN, 80 FT HENNUR ROAD, HBR LAYOUT, BANGALORE-
                      THE TELEHONES ARE[protected] [protected] 25436995 WHENEVER WE CALL THEY dont take the receiver if at all they attend the call they avoiding speaking nor give reasons for the delay i need to complain and i want you to take action immediately and this is to be sent to cunsumer forum and indane gas grivance cell and confirm me too.
                      yours faithfully
                      s.komala.
                      Dear sir i have booked for gas cylinder my consumer Number 17260 and residence in Irumbuliyur Tambaram, Chennai - 600045 on 16.08.2008 and and was told i will receive by three days till date i have been telephoneing and there is no response nor delivery of gas cylinder the telphone nos of the gas agency is GRAHA (PATTAMMAL) INDANE GAS AGENCY (INDANE LPG DISTRIBUTORS) Mudichur Raod, Tambaram, Chennai - 600 045.
                      THE TELEHONES ARE 22262441 & 22262442. WHENEVER WE CALL THEY dont take the receiver if at all they attend the call they avoiding speaking nor give reasons for the delay i need to complain and i want you to take action immediately and this is to be sent to cunsumer forum and indane gas grivance cell and confirm me too.
                      yours faithfully

Soundararajan V.G
                      delay in delivery of gas cylinders and customer harassment
                      Dear sir i have book for gas cylinder on 30.06.08 and again on 08.06.2009 through SMS, GAS Connection no.20429 / R. Dhanasekaravel, 21/25, Kothangudi Street, Chidambaram and and was told i will receive by 14 days till date i have been telephoneing and there is no response nor delivery of gas cylinder the telphone nos of the gas agency is SUBAM GAS AGENCIES, CHIDAMBARAM - 608 001; Phone:[protected].
                      THEY dont take the receiver if at all they attend the call they avoiding speaking nor give reasons for the delay i need to complain and i want you to take action immediately and this is to be sent to cunsumer forum confirm too.

I booked my cylinder on 03.08.09 ( via phone at 23480697 according to happy home rules) and they told me that i will received within 7days but yet i dont received the cylinder and i continously phoned to them[protected]/[protected] but they dont response properly, its already 15 days gone and i have a single cylinder so i suffering a problem by them im really harrased due to them
                      kindly do something i hope u look after the matter and try to solve the problem

kindly do something i hope u look after the matter and try to solve the problem

Mahendra
                      Consumer No. 28379
                      Gas Supply :- kolkata- Lake town Happy Home Indane
                      Address :- Lake Town (kolkata-700089)

Sub: Manipulation in Supply of Gas Cylinders

Name Of the Distributor: P. L. Gas Service; Distributor’s Code Number: 99161876
                      Address Of the Distributor: Lake Pally; Boral; 24 Prgs (S); P. S. Sonarpur; W. Bengal.

Consumer's Name: Ramesh Kumar Sharma, Consumer No.: 29527;Booking No. 13813 dated 27/07/2009
                      Address: 1022 Rania ‘A’; Pragati Park (End); PO: Brahmapur; PS: Sonarpur; 24 Prgs (South);
                      Kolkata 700 096; West Bengal

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have recently shifted to my new house and duly transferred and registered my Gas supply with the aforesaid Gas Supplier / Distributor and booked the Cylinder on 27/07/2009 vide booking No.13813 and came to know that the same will be supplied within 15 days.

But after 15 days while I enquired about the supply, every now and then, over the telephone but no one is there to pick-up the phone and to listen to me. On 21/08/2009 I went there and enquired about the matter and surprised to know that the aforesaid booking has already lapsed and there is no such booking and I shall have to book the Cylinder once again. I am not the only victim other consumers are also facing the same problem.

I would like to redress my complaint. You are, therefore, requested to look in to the matter seriously and do the needful. So that the domestic consumers could get the supply in time as because the festive season is ahed.

Your favourabl early action in this matter will highly be appreciated.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
                      Ramesh Kumar Sharma

JASBIR SINGH
                        sir
                        i have got autolpg filled in my car from m/s luxmi ato ferzpur
                        road ludhiana.but my car gave low averge.on cotacting to
                        dealer they check my car and said that lpg filled by the pump
                        was in less quantity. on next refilling i comlaint thismatter
                        to the pump woker he said that we are order to fill 650ml
                        at per litre instead of 1000mlof litre.what can i do?

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                          Karrm Infrastructure
                          False promises by Builder Karrm infrastructure
                          (11 minutes ago)
                          Mas Technology, Gujarat
                          fake data entry works submission and payment threats of filing legal case by fake company
                          (15 minutes ago)
                          Theresumejob.com
                          online fraud
                          (57 minutes ago)
                          Electron
                          about form filling and demanding for money
                          (1 hours 3 minutes ago)