Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1147)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Photos

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

I have LPG connection from Golden Gas Agency, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. They have three phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately. I have been facing this problem for the last six years. Mr. Chadha, owner of the agency always make excuses that phones are busy due to rush. I can not book gas in person due to working hours of my job. My wife is also working. I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by email providing me their email address. I have one more suggestion, they can create a website and make their customers to book gas cylinder online.

My mobile number: [protected]
My res. phone number:[protected]
Consumer number: 7330
Warm Regards,
This is to state that your customer with Avtar Gas Service having cust. No. A16253 I have Avtar's tel. no. as 27470131, 27478476 as printed on their cash memo. When I need to book a refilling of cylinder I try a lot on telephone but usually get the response that either the telephones are temperary out of service or phones are not answered. So I have to go to their office for booking of the same. Today also I tried to contact them on telephones but the reply was " tel. are out of service ". Sir this is very hard to go every time personally to their office for booking in today's mechanical life. Please advise me what to do for permanent solution and get my booking registered for refilled cylinder at the earliest. Your prompt response/action shall be highly soliciated. Please cofirm the same.
Thanking You
Your Sincerely
Mahesh Jain
M-[protected]
Tel.[protected]
I have LPG connection from RANVIR GAS AGENCY ,ALKANANDA,NEW DELHI. They have two phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately. I have been facing this problem for the last three years. Staff of the agency always make excuses that phones are busy due to rush. I can not book gas in person due to working hours of my job. I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by email providing me their email address. .
I hav my LPG gas connection with NAMRATA GAS AGENCY KUKATPALLY as i m calling to gas agency for booking my gas but i unable to connect to gas every time i dial to gas agency i get reply as the user is busy i was fed with it today i tried for 1hour but i couldn't get connect to them it has sub branch in old bowenpally it is far away from me i stay in balanagar i cannot go to their then how can i get my gas delivered to my home. I request u to take action on that and make neccessary needs to me...
My number is [protected]
I mhave a LPG connection at rohtak which i didnot use for three or four years.Now i want to avail the facility but the dealer says that we will have to pay the security fee again to avail the facility. Kindly let me knowthe procedure.
Hi All,

I read some of the complaints. The problem is True. An automated system is Required for public related activities . Hope i will give you the solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhakar Sharma.

Indane LPG — Unable to book gas

I have LPG connection from PRARTHANA Gas Agency, Madipakam, CHENNAI.
They have two phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately.
I have been facing this problem for the last week. I can not book gas
in person due to working hours of my job. My wife is also working.
I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me
to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by
email providing me their email address.

My mobile number: [protected]
Consumer number: 31560
I have LPG connection from Yadu Gas Seva, Sahibabad Site IV Ghaziabad UP as per information given by Yadu gas I book the gas on [protected] or 25611260, after booking I get booking number but no cylinder is beeing supplied.If mannual contacted which is very difficult, Yadu gas person tells there is no gas booked. For example connection no 33924 was booked on 11-09-10 under booking no 36 but they refusedto accept booking at it was bookrd on 26-09-10 mannually.
It is very difficult to book the gas on telephone because they do'nt attend the phone or phone found busy.

Hans Kumar Singh
connection 33924
Mob- [protected]

Bad Service
    I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with S&P Enterprises Gas agency, Alaknanda, Kalkaji, New Delhi and my consumer number is 1466. I have booked for a refile on 3rd November, 2007 over phone. They replied that they will Distribute with in 3 to 4 days. But after 10 days, no supply till today. Their phone numbers always either engaged or no response against telephone calls. Please take necessary action.

lindane — Non Recipient of phone calls

i am residing in kaushambi and trying book gas cince a long time trying calling them but they are not picking up the phone. my connection number is 11128.

lindane — not picking the phone calls & number always busy

I have called several times at the Agency for booking the gas cylinder, but no body picks the phone.Either rings goes or number comes busy

lindane — Phone Always Busy for booking of Gas

The Service of guruprasad gas agency is very poor. i[censored] try to book gas, the phone is always is in busy status. it seems they keep the phone off the receiver. It takes almost takes 3-4 days of continous trying to get them online.

lindane — Contact numbers provided are always busy

With reference to the above subject we are fedup of contacting these persons with the provided contact numbers.Always the number is busy and if it rings also nobody is there to pick the call .This is very bad and now our cylinder is empty and how can we reach them for booking if this the case.We need the cylinder very urgently .
    your phone always busy booking my gas no. 36209

Indane Gas — NON-RECIPIENT OF GAS CYLINDER

This is to inform u dat our gas cylinder which was booked on[protected] has not yet been supploed.this is not for the first time that it is so late.our consumer no is NL-288. by the name mr.ashok kr chaurasia.. the agency is nishant gas agency(Ram Nagar ki pulya,Shahganj,Agra).
    They also dnt pick up the call.the staff behaviour is very rude and unmannered.
    i hope u will listen to our request and will take the action as soon as possible.as we are really facing a lot of problem.
    thank you.

consumer name
    mr.ashok kr chaurasia.
    agra.

lindane — BUSY NUMBER

I have tried so many times for booking of gas refilling but your ladline number is continuously engaged.so please book my consumer number 14734.

ASHA
    HE-34A
    Phase -9
    Mohali
    sir, my consumer no - 01011, distributors name - sakthi gas(vadamadurai) refill booking no is - 210599. Still cylinder not delivered. No response and no action is taken yet.Please suddenly action my complaints.

sir ,
      i am a consumer of calcutta (north)tangra sir i had lost my gas pass book .when ever i go there with fir copy...
      It is deeply regretted that inspite of repeated request and personal approach the agency is not delivering the LPG cylinder...
      I work in R&D section of MRF Ltd, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai. I stay at Ashok nagar. I have problems in making booking of gas...

In the gas agency in kelambakkam,chennai-603103,phone calls are not being attended and no proper responses are received by the customers.
      ten days ago i called the agency and booked for the cylinder and they said that the cylinder will be delivered within three days.......but didnt get delivered...so we called again,they said again in two days.But after two days they said that our number was not booked yet..
      Also nno response is being given even if we go directly and always a big crowd is waiting there abusing the agency.
      please consider this matter and rectify this problem.
      Aug 13, 2020

banjara gas agency — no response

this is to inform you that i have called many times to the gas agency to book a gas, but no one is responding properly. no one is lifting the pnones instead of many call.

I have Indian Oil Corporation LPG connection. My present agency is M/S Agnihotri Entreprises, NOIDA. My...

I am living in Pimpari-Chinchwad Area in Pune,
        Kindly send me INDANE gas Distributer list in this...

ioc customer service cell and mvgas egency chennai phones are allways engaged could not make complain of gas leak,worst service
        Aug 13, 2020
        I am from Mirzapur (U.P.). My Customer no. vgs5056,sv no. 3906220.
        My booked cylinder not delivered because of not paying Rs.50 extra demanded by vgs[protected] regularly. expecting the requaired action as erly as possiable.

Thanking you, Your Faithfully
        Dev Mukherjee
        Mo.No. [protected]
        I am an a CIVIL SUPERVISOR in DIPASHIKA TVS ACADMY, ADAIYUR, TIRUVANAMALAI.

I want a commercial gas connection for our school lab purpose. I meet the SOWMIYA GAS AGENCY. agecny`s manager told the requirement. He told to me you come tommorrow. As the statment i meet totay and paid the amount of Rs.4490/- including gas charges. He give the recepit only for an amount of Rs.2390/- bill no.5579 dt.12.06.2008.And also he told afternoon you come here and the bound and 2 nos. cylinders.

Afternoon i meet the manager, he told tommrrow you will come and collect the cylinders, the bound after 5 days . And also he given a small letter to me to collect the cylinders at godown.

Please take nessasary action to the gas agency.And the agency phone will not attend the staffs even in day time also.

M.S.HARIBABU,
        CIVIL SUPERVISOR,
        DIPASHIKA TVS ACADMY,
        ADAIYUR,
        TIRUVANAMALAI.
        MOBILE NO:0-[protected]
        Dear SirMadam Date 07/08/2008
        I am Indane Gas Connection Holt With Your (Gujarat)Ahmedabad In The Ahmedabad Department Store Ltd.May Major Problems Is Your Offices Emergency Gas Leak & Book The Cylender Call Number. Here I Am Sent To Two Emergency Gas Leak Number[protected]/[protected] Please Early Call This Number & Reply My Cont No:[protected].

May Riley & Major Complain Is Our Gas Cylender Is Like Out.But I Have Not Communicate Your Indane Emergency Gas Call Attendant.This Is Veary Bade Performance Of Indane Gas.

Pls do at the earliest.
        Your Truly

Mr.Nishith Shah
        Cont No.[protected]

I am trying for the past 2 hours to make a complaint for leakeage of gas in Chennai. When i gave the connection for the new cylinder it is automatically leaking with heavy noice. I have searched in the net and got several telephone numbers those who are doing 24 hrs gas complaints. But no one is picking the phone and somany numbers are not working. Since this case is very emergency there is no proper setup through the net to make the complaint. Please take this complaint and try to solve. thanks. Shamsudeen [protected]

I am the consumer of Indane gas of M/S Swati Gas Service, B.T.Road, Kolkata. I am getting trouble for Regulator since 2-3 weeks. I lodged complaint for the same but till date I did not get the same from Distributer. I am 76 year old person. At present it is not possible to go daily to the shop for the Regulator. Sir, Pls arrange accordingly and oblige. L.N.Ghosh, 10/1A, Priya Nath Chakraborty Lane, Kolkata- 700035.

My Gas Connection No. 108

My Gas Cylender is leaking

Plesae attend the complaint immidiately

Sub:- GAS CYLENDER IS LEAKING.

MY CONNECTION nO. 108

PLEASE ATTEND THIS COMPLAINT IMMIDIATELY

MOHAN LAL GOEL
          1/11862 Punchsheel Garden Shahdara Delhi-32
          Tel:- [protected]
          i am working in defence.i am consumer of indane gasof m/s mvjindane gas agency, new no. 97/1, south phase, industrial estate, ambattur, chennai-600 058. i am taking their service for the last 2and half years. very often i face the problem of gas leaking when i open the refilled cylinder. i immediately report to the mvj office. but the office is not taking the matter seriously and they dont attempt . right now i am facing the leakage problem and i reported to mvj office 5 times. but no one turned or atended for the last two hours. we very often face this danger.still the gas is leaking. i request you to kindly do the needful.
          thanking you
          C R ANTONY, CHIRIYANKANDATH HOUSE, YOUNG SHINE ROAD, CHELAKKOTTUKARA, THRISSUR - 680 005.
          PHONE[protected]
          CONSUMER NO: 5495
          AGENCY- GEEKAY GAS AGENCY, ROUND NORTH, THRISSUR-20
          [protected], 2339970
          BILL NO: D318779
          SUB: COMPLAINT ABOUT OUTDATED FILLED EXPIRED CYLINDER
          - DANGEROUS- BY INFORMATION
          WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE, I MAY INFORM YOU THAT, MY NEW CYLINDER IS MARKED AS B-07(ie. June-2007). FROM RELEVENT SOURCES, I KNOW THAT IT IS DANGEROUS TO USE THESE EXPIRED FILLED CYLINDERS. DUE TO THE FEAR, I KEPT AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.
          Kindly provide me a new Cylinder instead of the above mentioned one as early as possible.

C. R. ANTONY

swati indane gas service — abnormal delay in gas delivery

Gas booked on 03/05/2010 against consumer no.-SIG-7193 from Swati indane gas service (code[protected] vide order no.-219 but not yet delivered uptill 15/05/2010. Also consumers booked subsequently already delivered.
          This complaint is right and i have also trouble with this type of problems and the gas supplies offices landline phone is always busy as the put the receiver aside.

i have booked refill culinder way back. but due to festival season the distributors have started supplying cylinder to non...

S.Karwa Date: 7th Nov,07
            140/4a/1, Flat-2C,
            N.S.C Bose Road,
            Kolkata – 7000 40.

To,
            The Customare Care Officer…
            Kolkata.

Re : CONSUMER NO. 10662 & DEALER CODE[protected]
            REACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am the consumer for the above mentioned number and that as I am not stationed here in Kolkata permanently and have to visit my native place in Singrauli very often.

As I am not stationed permanently lifting of cylinder is very irregular and as such my consumer number has been inactivated by the dealer.

Upon enquiry with the dealer I was asked to get permission of your department for reactivation of the same.

In view of the above I humbly request you to kindly reactivate the said consumer number which has been inactivated by the dealer.

Please treat the matter as urgent and do the needful.

In case any further information / clarification is required please let me know.

An early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

(SARLA KARWA)
            Aug 13, 2020
            I am the consumer of Indane Gas having consumer no.16472 under Rishra Cooking Centre, Rishra, Dist- Hooghly(W.B.) phone no.[protected] booked on 6.10.07 for LPG but till date no gas cylinder delivered by the said dealer inspite of several reminders and followup. Due to non availability of gas my family is facing very much hardship and harassment. This is the regular habbit of the above dealer. Kindly take suitable steps against the said dealer so that I can get the LPG gas just in time. Your quick action in the matter will be highly appreciated.
            S.Panda
            Mobile : [protected] / [protected]

Indane/LPG for coocking — Non delivery

Consumer No: 3382. Franchise - Satyam Indane, ottappalam, Kerala.
            Address; Padinjatti house, O.O. Tirunarayanapuram, Tiruvazhiyode, Palakkad district, Kerala.
            Mostly I get gas after several repeated calls and pressures.
            The excuse they say is they find house closed or phone not answered.
            Often quite noncooperative.
            This time the booking was done on oct 12th. On reminding they say they couldn't find the house, house locked or phone not connecetd. There is no time when the house is closed. mobile number - [protected] could be always contacted as it is never switched off.

sir .

sabha gas agency taken our consumer no under taken to supply
              from muthuagencies from vijayanagar velachery . we are staying in taramani area. when ever we are booking for sylinder
              usual answer given and take 10 to 15 days for supply . even 25 to 30 days they are supplying . they are some where in middle road and telling us to take from there .
              we have to pay autos to bring to home . this is the condition past 10 months . this sabha gas agency is at vandikkaran st . guindy . please give your attention for this complaints
              Aug 13, 2020
              Sabha gas agency is one of the agency which has got good reputations for fraud activities.
              They don't supply refills within a month. They take their own time ( usually more than a month )and they give preference only to bribes and black market.
              Sabha ' s pallavaram branch overtook its guindy office in terms of delayed supply, fraud, bribes, not picking the phones etc...
              The attitude of this agency is mainly due to political support.
              You are absolutely right.
              Sabha should correct its behaviour or otherwise the same could be taken through investigative journals from tamilnadu.
              Hope all will support in taking action against sabha gas agency.
              priyanaka gas agency is one of the agency which has got good reputions for fraud activities .
              They don't supply refills with in a month .They take their own time (usually more than a month )and they give preference only to bribes and black market.
              priyanaka gas shamshabad branch is delayed supply, fraud, bribes, not picking the phones etc
              this complaint has been lodged on behalf of my brother
              I am resdents of Hyderbad, near musheerbad .in Andhra pradesh
              They are not supplying the gas cylinder in the proper time, they are taking nearly 15 to 20 days after booking the gas, we are facing so many problems with this .And there is no proper response from them.How we can rectify this problem .

Manjula the resident of Perumal Nagar Old Pallavaram, we have been receiving Gas cylinders from Pallavaram agency, it was suspended by IOC officials due to malpractice and fradulent activities.Later it was transferred to SABA agency Vandikaran st Guindy, service is very worst and no response over telephone.Hereby request the IOC officials to take stern action and sort this problem at the earliest

Being perturb with the customer service provided by your INDANE distributor at Kolhapur (M/s. Handihelp...
                Dear sir this is syed basheerudeen from chennai

I am having a Consumer No. 50094 with the DEV GAS Agency,phone...
                my customer no 11312,i booked for cylinder 45days before on 22 sept 2007 . our agency is C A agency ponnani ,malappuram dt...

hello sir/madam

this is to inform you that your distributor in agra(u.p) by the name of

BHARAT GAS AGENCIES (at prapura xing agra), doesn't supply the home gas

cylinder within a month also..

you must have the knowledge that government said that there will be no

shortage of gas cylinders but your distributers keep sayin there is

shortage of supply...

when we book the gas they supply after a month (we have to make several

calls to get the delivery of the cylinder ) then they book the gas after 10

days of delivery.... what nonsense is this going on... i dont understand..
                you must be aware they are doing black marketing also....

please keep this into account and take necessary steps to avoid this

problems... many of the customers are facing the same problems..

customer satisfaction should be your first priority..

waiting for your immediate reply...

thanking you

anamika
                Aug 13, 2020

On friday , 26 of october ,i booked a cylinder. the distributor ,VEER SACHI GAS ,has not delivered the cylinder yet.this is the case everytime we book a cylinder.the delivery of the cylinder is delayed 3 weeks to say the least.moreover i do not get the money receipt when my cylinder is provided.
                  I am a consumer No SF 1504 of Seba Fuel, Chowdhury para,
                  Nimta, Kolkata -700049, Dist -24 Parganas (North) W B.
                  They always make delay in supply of Filled Sylnder, thus they have abolished the facility of Double Sylnder . I booked a filled sylnder on[protected] but till date and time it has not been supplied . They delay to supply the filled sylnder every month, my Blue book is the record.
                  Tapankumar Basu. Na Hanyate, Flat : A-1, 2nd Floor
                  Belgharia, Kolkata -700056
                  Phone :[protected]
                  MY CUTOMER NO 26871 DRAWING THROUGH IDEAL GAS SERVICE, 8 BHASHYAGARALU ROAD EAST, R S PURAM, COIMBATORE 641002. I HAVE BOOKED FOR MY GAS REFILL ON 3.12.08 AFTER THE EXPIRY OF > 20 DAYS FIXED BY THE DISTRIBUTOR. AS PER THE LATEST INFORMATION BY IOC, COIMBAOTE IN THE LOCAL NEWS PAPER THAT THE REFILL SHD BE SUPPLIED WITHIN 7 DAYS. BUT TO DISMAY THE DISTRIBUTOR SUPPLIES ONLY AFTER 10 DAYS. I HAVE CONTACTED THEM ON 10 12 08, THE STAFF INFORMED ME THAT THE CYLINDER HAS ALREADY SENT TO MY HOME BUT IT DIDNT REACHED ME YET. TO DAY I HAVE CONTACTED THE MANAGER, IDEAL GAS SERVICE, HE INFORMED ME THAT THE REFILLWILL BE SUPPLIED TO DAY(12.12.08) BUT THEY HAVE NOT SUPPLIED IT THEIR REGULAR HABIT OF DELAYING THE SUPPLY AND THIS IS THEIR REGULAR PRACTICE. PLEASE PROBE IN DETAIL ABOUT THEIR STOCK INTAKE AND SUPPLY FIND OUT THE TRUTH. ARRANGE FOR EARLY SUPPLY AND ADVISE THEM TO BE PROMPT IN SUPPLYING CORRECTLY AND AVOID DIVERSION, IF ANY
                  T S MURALI, T F 6, RAMANI, S MITHILA APARTMENT, SATHYAMOORTHY ROAD, RAM NAGAR, COIMBATORE 641009.
                  Respected Sir,

My consumer No. is 20469. I have One cylender of Indane Gas and my gas supply through M/s AVTAR FLAME, Chd. Rd, Samrala chowk, Ludhiana. No body bother for booking of gas. When we ring them on phone, no body attend the phone. They just pick and keep the receiver. When we personally visit them to book the gas they give us delivery after booking within 15 -20 days. This is totaly harasment to us. Pls. look into the matter. I shall be very thankful to you.

BALRAJ KAPILA
                  Mob. #[protected]

CHOWK GAS SERVICE (INDANE GAS) — Delay in delivery of Gas Cylinder

Everytime I book my Gas Cylinder, there is always Delay in delivery of gas cylinder for more 3-4days or even more than a weeks time, also despite of requesting for weighing instrument, the delivery man does not carry it while delivering the cylinder.
                  Dear Sir/madam,

My consumer no. is 5045. I booked the gas on 1st sept 2010 from Manu Flames, Meenu Huts, XIX/658(1), Hill Road, Aluva. But as on 29th sept 2010 I haven't received the cylinder yet. When I contacted the concerned person he answered that I will get it last week.

My question is why there is such delay when in BLACK, people are geting it instantly by paying 500 rupees. and consumer has to suffer????

I request the concern authority of Indane gas agency to look into this matter and take necessary actions.

Cicily

veer sachi — not supply in time

Dear sir
                  One o[censored]r gas agencies outlet not supplying the gas in time and also not pick up the phone on time.
                  This problm faces by me a lots of time also its a havitual problem of veer sachi gas agencies.
                  The detais are given in below.
                  I[censored] r not taken the nescessary action on him then we look in other way.
                  Name :VEER SACHI GAS AGENCIES
                  SHOP NO--4,DAMANA MKT,C S PUR,BHUBANESWAR-16,ORISSA
                  PH--[protected]

Please put your comments at http://www.facebook.com/grahok.bondhu to fight against SEBA FUEL to stop their fraud activity.

I am working professionals in a mnc in gurgaon.I Purchased new connection from Mata Sheetala Indane Gas Agency Gurgaon, they forcefully charged for the stove they denied giving new connection without paying for the new stove.Anyway i was compelled to take that one. After that I am running since one year for second cylender every time I have the same word from the employee of Mata Sheetala Indane Gas Agency come on this date that date they are repeating the same word over and again . Its really painful experience.I also called the head of indane office they give negative response every time. They don't take appropriate action.
                    Please do the needful.
                    Sir/Madam,

Today, we are deliberating 59th years of republic of India (Independence Day), but the consumer of Indane Gas in Gurgaon are paralyzed with their fundamental rights of raffling of Gas Facility, on account of distributors staf[censored]nfair practice of system by systemizing the telephone booking un-operated and moreover not booking the cylinder with one or the other pretext and otherwise supplying the Gas Cylinder after 10-15 days , which resulting regular problems to the consumer, as the Gurgaon Gas Agency, it reflect had systemize their connection target above the Indian Guideline, moreover Gurgaon population increase of manifold also resulted and other cause of systemize/ obligating to the Hotel/ Restaurant Holder reflected heavy shortage.

How the Indian inspection and other staff of the Indane Company considering the public grievances, which shows that indane company staff are also obliging distributor in the networking of raffling systemize unfarir practice with hidden bargain exercise and to which might be the Distt. Administration ignorance from Food Supply Department causing clear attempt of cold blooded murder of fundamental rights of riffling of the Gas Connection from India Distributor in Gurgaon

Looking for speedy systemize raffling facility to the bonafied Indane Connection Holder in democracy.

Pardeep Kumar , Rajiv Kumar , Chanderpal, Puran,
                    In Gurgaon, Sector-14 next to noika service center

that agency person black list selling (time : 2 p.m. - 4p.m)(Date:[protected]
                    i am uma sankar sahu belongs [state:orissa, berhampur-760009]
                    complaint that Gurgaon Indane Gas Agency Selling one new Connection [but that person not applied before only (time : 2 p.m. - 4p.m)(Date:[protected] in this mention will be paid some extra amount and take a new connection
                    but that i will apply one new connection that application is receive why that agency told me second week of january -2009 u will be apply
                    i asking Indane Complaints - Is it necessary to wait 1 month after that take a new connection u will be eliglibly to apply i am about Indane Hr dept how to give one connection without apply before it is possible
                    please take inequairy and take a proper action that agency and please give me hr dept Agency order and i am apply a new connection.as short as possible . if new rule pass then send my email id
                    Hi uma sankar sahu
                    I am working professionals in a in gurgaon.i am applied a new connection from Mata Sheetala Indane Gas Agency Gurgaon is not received my application form,
                    i ask Mata Sheetala Indane Gas Agency told me u will wait 1 month after that bu apply . Its really painful experience. please take appropriate action.
                    Please do the needful.
                    that agency person black listed selling (time : 2 p.m. - 4p.m)(Date:[protected]
                    but that i will not receive my application form and that application is receive why that agency told me second week of january -2009 u will be apply
                    i asking Indane HR DEPT. Complaints - Is it necessary to wait 1 month after that take a new connection u will be eliglibly to apply .i am asing about Indane Hr dept how to give one connection without apply before it is possible
                    please take inequairy and take a proper action that agency and
                    i am apply a new connection.as short as possible . if new rule pass then send my email id and please give order in Indan gas hr dept that agency take a application form of purpose take a receive new connection

To Date :[protected]
                      Indane
                      I require two cylinders of gas.
                      My gas connection was transferred from Indane (Consumer No.: 0580) Khurmanpallem, Visakhapatnam to
                      Indane (Consumer No.: 12604) Sector-VII, Gurgaon (phone[protected] in 2007.
                      Please, inform the agency to consider my connection an old connection to become eligible for second cylinder.
                      Regards!

Ajay Sharma (Consumer No.: 12604)
                      96/28, Jyoti Park, New colony, Gurgaon-122001.
                      Cell: 0-[protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I AM LIVIN IN CHENNAI AND I HAVE TWO KIDS. I HAVE GOT A INDANE CONNECTION AND DON'T HAVE ADDITIONAL CYLINDER BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING A LOT. IN THIS CONNECTION I HAVE BOOKED A ADDITIONAL CYLINDER PAST THREE YEARS AND I DON'T GET ANY REPLY FROM MY AGENCY.

MY FATHER HAVE INDANE GAS CONNECTION IN DIFFERENCE AGENCE, CHENNAI. SUDDENLY HE EXPIRED..
                      SO I HAVE TO BE SURRENDER MY FATHERS GAS CONNECTION. IN CASE I HAVE TRANSFER IN MY NAME AND REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SEND US THE PRCEDURE AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKING YOU,

R.S.SRINIVASAN
                      Dear Sir / Madam,
                      I have purchased single cylinder connection in the year 1998.
                      But this cylinder is in my village for my mother.
                      Now i am living in other city due to my service. here i required second cyllinder on my old single cyllinder connection in city. Because agent can purchase this cyllinder from this city so it is posible to give second cyllinder to this agent.
                      So i request you to please give me a procedure how to get second cyllinder in this city.
                      S.R.Kamble
                      Dear Sir/Madam
                      My mother has a gas connection with additional cylinder too.Our distributors are Cooking Gas Agency, Tiruvanmiyur.
                      As per the distributor we cannot book our 2nd cylinder before 22 days period after the supply of a cylinder.We are a family of 10 people and barely managing the supply with the help of a private gas agency supply.What is the procedure in Tamilnadu to book for the 2nd cylinder.Appreciate your reply
                      Thanks and B.Regds