Indusind Bank — credit card fraud , indusind

Anand, Gujarat, India
 [email protected] on Jan 8, 2019
Dear sir / madam,

I am mr. Pratik chauhan and working in asia’s largest gear box manufacturing company elecon engineering company limited located in dist. Anand, gujarat.

I have been contacted by indusind executive (Mobile number [protected]) and their nominated person (Mobile no. Mr. Bhadresh - [protected] & mr. Rajiv - [protected]) regarding offer for life time free indusind credit card before 2-3 month. Accordingly i have applied for the same. But surprisingly i have received credit card statement message having charge details of rs.590/- before receipt of physical credit card at my end. However i have already launched complaint against the same vide attached email.

I have received aura platinum credit card around 27-dec-2018.

I have called many times for the same to above mentioned mobile numbers but matter not got resolved. Now i got this email address from internet and need your support in the matter.

I request you to please look in to matter and help us as below.

Option 1 – please arrange to cancel the above mentioned card by considering all outstanding as nil.
Option 2- please arrange to clear all old outstanding by making it zero against above card and assure me that no fixed fees will be charged in future against said card and it will be life time free as far as card annual/bank fees is concerned.

Hope i will get satisfactory solution / response at the earliest.

Pratik chauhan

[Jan 08, 2019] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0