IndusInd Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Jan 24, 2023
Complaints 2095

File a complaint to IndusInd Bank

Having problems with IndusInd Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IndusInd Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IndusInd Bank

IndusInd Bank Website

IndusInd Bank Head Office Address

PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

IndusInd Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 220 061

IndusInd Bank reviews & complaints(2095)

Continuous call for loan and Credit card everyday despite requesting for dnd on induslnd Bank website. Mental harassment
IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payment made but service not delivered
    IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My credit card ending with 3651. I had duped by an agent of IndusInd bank who was following up with me for months to take a credit card of this back. Before Diwali 2022, the guy named Yash called me and said that a festival promotion is going on and I will get a windcheater jacket of Nike or a smart watch. Any one of these 2 things which I select. I got the card and since then that person has been giving vague reasons everytime and a different commitment. His number is [protected]. I reported this to IndusInd bank and the complaint# given to me was [protected] on 15th Nov and there is no action taken by the bank. I do not expect the bank to give me the promised gift but they did not even warn their agent who is cheating the public by selling their products by unethical means. With the company sitting on my complain without any action, it shows that they have given a free run to their agents to sell their products by cheat the public. Can someone please take some action on Indusind Bank
      IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have my father's account (A/c no:[protected] in the medical square branch Nagpur. Last year, when my father visited the branch, the executive Mr Pratik Nimje, has duped my father and asked him to create a FD for 2, 77000, even though my father asked to create the FD for only 2, 50000 if required as the Minimum balance has to be maintained. But the executive forced my father to not to worry about minimum balance and created the FD for 2, 77, 000.

Now from last year onwards the bank is deducting INR 1062 every quarter towards non maintenance even though the FD has matured but the charges are still being deducted and the executives are not able to reverse the deducted amount even after multiple reminders and visits.

It is really sad to see that the executives are fooling innocent customers just for the sake of their commission and even the bank is involved in such fraud.

my contact number is [protected] for any queries.
        IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We regret to inform you that we will be unable to divulge any account related information to anybody else apart from the primary account holder, due to security reasons we request primary card holder to write to us at [protected]@indusind.com to enable us to assist further.

my contact number is [protected] for any queries.
          IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We chandan specialty engineering services pvt ltd, purchase a car MG Hector and we process the loan from indusind bank on 8th AUg 2019. Our loan last payment is on 7th Jan 2023 .But we wish to close the car loan before the time limit.SO we request to Indusind bank and we will pay full amount foreclosure on 29th Dec 2022 .From Indusind bank Mr.Navnath Nikam, Mr.Ganesh Abhang said you will received the NOC letter within 21 days.Its Already completed but still we have not received NOC letter from bank. the bank person only said you will received it this week but its already too late.we want NOC letter from bank its very urgently needed
            Dear Customer

We request you to DM us your contact details or write to us at [protected]@indusind.com to enable us to assist you.

Team IndusInd Bank

My loan has been closed for the last two years but till date i had not received NOC for your side. Can you please let me know why till now NOC has not been sent to me.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Indusind Bank Ltd!

Ticket No:CSS802490

The deal GWN04511H has been completed and closed in our books.In view of the lock down situation PAN India due to the COVID-19 issues noc despatching...

Recieve regular unsolicited calls for personal loans since the time I opened a bank account with indusind bank.
                Got a call at 12 midnight. Today at 4:05am...the don't let you sleep...guys stop this nonsense...I want to end my relationship with you guys
                IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I financed a Honda Activa from IndusInd bank in my sister's name (Bandaru pravalika). I have cleared all my dues for the same but I have lost my no-objection certificate. So I request you to kindly help me in this regard.

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Have purchased a two wheeler financed by Indusind Bank having loan No- BDQ00856H which is already completed. NOC issued on 20/08/2015. But now i have required a duplicate copy of NOC. For that i have contacted th Bank but they inform me that for duplicate copy of NOC it will take more that a month. Pls. help
                    Dear Customer,

We will respond to your concerns vide service reference number: 31856954. We request your support and co-operation in the interim.

Team IndusInd Bank

I'm vijay from Chennai I'm a indusind bank account holder from the past 4 years and i had a credit card emi and it never show me a bill date and any kind of notifications and it's automatically takes a amount from my credit card and getting some extra money I need to know what's happening that's all
                      IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to your banking experience. To further investigate the matter, please write to us at [protected]@indusind.com from registered email id to enable us to assist you.

I have lodge complaint for cancellation of Card.i have not paid minimum amount because i have changed my existing card to EMI card .but joining fees only ten thousand and it was included in this month amount thats why i want to cancel my card, but i have not get any feedback from bank, but am getting calls only from collection department, after telling before cancellation of card i will not pay amount, but they r harresing by calling
                        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to write us at [protected]@indusind.com for us to assist you further.

Respected sir,

my name is d venkata ramana, i was worked as a marketing officer (dm1) in palamaner ano location cfd my employee id is iblr27100 . I was resigned in[protected] but still i did not get my settlement and pf and relieving letter also so please kindly arrange as above my request
                          thanking you sir,

regards
                          d venkata ramana ( iblr27100)
                          palamaner ano location (dm1)
                          chittoor hub
                          ap
                          cell: [protected]
                          address:
                          8-219/1, t vadduru, pengaragunta, palamaner, chittoor, ap, 517408
                          IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          please resolve my problem as soon as possible
                          what is my status please inform to me as soon as possible sir/madam
                          IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2023
                          Dear Venkataramana,

Request you to liaise with [email protected] and [email protected] for further clarification and assistance.

Team IndusInd Bank

I have cleared my all EMI on time but still I have not received my NOC from Two wheeler.
                            Please solve the problem asap.
                            Vehicle Loan Account detail:

WB24AZ9934
                            E-mail - [protected]@gmail.com
                            Phone [protected]

Dear Sir/Mam,

Trust this email finds you well!!

I have an executive account with Indusind bank (A/c No[protected] opened with the amount Rs 20 Lacs along with a locker subscription at Branch- Sector 15 part II, Gurgaon, Haryana.

Now, I have shifted from Gurgaon to Noida extension, and would like to surrender my previous locker and trying to obtain a new locker at the branch- Royal...

Dear sir, Despite repeated daily complaints to you and to the head customer service @idfcbank, I still got 12 spam mails in 24 hrs from Indusind Bank through [protected]@connevtinboxx.com.
                              Wonder when this Spammer of the First Order will quit their nefarious activities.
                              IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cleared my loan amount, but I didn't get NOC yet.
                                My loan details are
                                J.Laxmi,
                                Loan a/c no: ATI00849C.

Please do the needful.
                                IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to your banking experience. To further investigate the matter, please write to us at [protected]@indusind.com to enable us to assist you.

I am your indusind bank credit card customer this complaint regarding you indusind bank collection executive. She told me you are a fraud and you did not pay the credit card amount but i am 4 time pay amount but not deposit in my credit card account and She told me pay this amount in cash otherwise i send executive to your home and office for payment collection.

She called me these no:-[protected], [protected], [protected].
                                  IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I cleared my 4 wheeler loan for my ford ecosport with registration number TS24T2343. But haven’t received my NOC yet. Kindly issue at earliest - Anil Banoth
                                    Dear Customer,

We request you to ask the primary loan holder to write to us at [protected]@indusind.com for us to assist further.

Alternatively, you can call on our Phone Banking Service Number[protected] OR[protected] for assistance.