IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank Ltd.

IndusInd Bank Customer Care

Facebook
PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

IndusInd Bank related photos (262)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

IndusInd Bank Photos

IndusInd Bank Complaints & Reviews

Non maintaince Balance charge to debit my account 521...

But my account every month maintace balance...
3 months balance charge has been imposed.
But my account is in the timen balance of 3 months from
Why do not I have mutuality messages if I have a balance in my account.
I understood this bank good but this bank gives very useless dirty service..

I just stop my account right now
May 18, 2021

Hello team,

From yesterday i have received a spam call with default voice message for indusind credit related...
    I had mutiple calls with Customer care team, i didnt get proper response from them and didnt pick my call most of the timebr...
    Sir
    Due to some reasons my mobile my account number[protected] was freezed but activated by bank.due to freezing...
    Your bank manager Narender asked for 5000 bribe. I did not give up. In retaliation, he put an interest rate of 19% on my loan...

I have transferred 2.8 lacs in 2 transaction of 1.4 lacs each from Indusind bank account net banking on 10 May to HDFC bank account account

Indusind Bank A/C No.[protected]
    HDFC bank A/C No. - [protected]

For both transactions i got a SMS that due to transaction time out issue transaction were failed but 2.8 lacs has been deducted from my Indusind bank account, neither it is credited back to Indusind account or to HDFC account.

Transaction Details :
    IMPS/P2A/[protected]/HDFC (Reference ID[protected]
    IMPS/P2A/[protected]/HDFC (Reference ID[protected]

Requesting you to look into the issue and resolve at the earliest.
    May 10, 2021

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Thank you for highlighting your concern.We regret the inconvenience caused. Please DM us your contact details or Request Number and allow us some time to get back to you with an appropriate resolution. Call [protected] for immediate assistance or email [protected]@indusind.com

I have availed a two wheeler loan from your financial institution. I'm done with my emi however haven't received the NOC letter for the same or I have received any call from the concerned team. Please look into the matter. My vehicle number TS10 ES 1498.

Sairam
      NOC for two wheeler
      May 04, 2021

Dear Customer,

We will respond to your concerns vide service reference number: 08712692 We request your support and co-operation in the interim.

Dear Mr. Sairam,

Greetings from IndusInd Bank.

This is in reference to your grievance received through Social Media, regarding No Objection certificate.

Please accept our sincere gratitude on the time and effort taken by you in sharing your concerns.

We wish to inform you that, as per the update, No Objection certificate of the deal AE*****8H can be collected on or after 28.5.2021 from the following branch:

INDUSIND MARKETING & FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD
      UNIT. 412, 4TH FLOOR, PLOT NO 2-6/11-411,
      VIJAYA SAI TOWERS, BESIDE INDUSIND BANK BUILDING,
      KUKATPALLY
      HYDERABAD 500 072

We trust the above clarifies.

Assuring you of best of our services.

We would be happy to receive your feedback on your experience against the said issue, please click the below link and share your feedback:

Team Indusind Bank

I have cleared my two wheeler Loan on dated 21.11.2019 but i have not received NOC from your bank till now. I have approached...

Dear Sir/madam, I had made transaction with the amount of Rs. 707.80/- at Dmart avenue super market at ongole branch.
        The transaction ID is 20272814.
        Kindly please verify this transaction and refund my amount as soon as possible.
        Transaction failed but amount was debited
        Apr 28, 2021

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We regret the inconvenience caused to your banking experience. Request you to write us at [protected]@indusind.com with the account details to check and assist you further.

My father Shri Arvind Gangadas Parekh who is 73 years old visited vasai East branch of indusind bank today morning around 11 am, instead of attending him the manager made him wait for 20 minutes and did not behave appropriately, my father wanted to Invest 10 lakhs in fixed deposits but due to the managers behaviour indusind lost the business
          Apr 27, 2021

Dear Customer,

Request you to write us at [protected]@indusind.com and provide your account details or contact number for us to assist you further.

Team Indusind bank

Team Indusind bank

Dear Team,

I'm humbly request you to help me in this situation.
            Everyday, From Different number Induslnd Bank Tele Marketing Recorded voice calling me. It's really irritating and unbearable to handle this calls.
            They even started calling in middle of the night.
            Whenever i pick my phone, a stupid voice note of Marketing keeps playing same thing all the time..

I've blocked all their number but they keeps changing number everyday.

There is no control over it.

I'm also registered with do not disturb with TRAI still getting this calls.

Help me ASAP.

Rahul S.
            Apr 20, 2021

Dear Customer,

Greetings from IndusInd Bank.

At the outset, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Request you to visit the link https://indusind.com/in/en/personal/do-not-call.html and register for Do not call to avoid unsolicited calls from IndusInd Bank.

The total turn around time for DND activation is 45 days .

Social Media Team
            IndusInd Bank Ltd

Back on 8th april 2021 I received call from executive of Indusind Bank (I've saved ID card photo), they offered me LTF credit...

Hello I have made a request to my nearest branch for my Account Closure. But I don't receive A single Explanation On It I have Made a request On 12th April 2021 Kindly Solve My Problem As Soon As Possible.
              Apr 22, 2021
              Apr 18, 2021

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to your banking experience. Kindly share your contact details or Request Number on [protected]@indusind.com and allow us some time to get back to you with an appropriate resolution.

Team IndusInd Bank

I have done fund transfer of 3000rs twice on Saturday, 10th April 2021 at 11:18am and 11:20am. Transfer was done from ICICI bank to Indusind bank. ICICI officers have approved and verified that the transaction was successful but the recipient has still not received the amount.
                This is really poor service. Kindly look into this and help to resolve this case.
                Apr 14, 2021

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We request you to email us your detailed concern and registered contact number along with the transaction details at [protected]@indusind.com to enable us to assist you further.

Dont go for this bank in future they mentally harras me daily through threaten calls so today now i clear my credit card fees...
                  The next card fees is to be paid for lifetime but in this life i dont want any RELATION WITH THIS CHEAP BANK.AFTER NOTICING...
                  Hi i am anil
                  My Loan Acount No.--- DUZ00475G And My Car No-- UP 12 AT 3260
                  I finance a TATA MAGIC from Indsind...
                  They upgrade my card.and charge 5000 rs.in my statement.i note that cards fees is 3499 Rs on google and everywhere.first they...