[Resolved]  Indusind Bank — no update on credit card application status

I'm from hyderabad.in february ending 2018, i got a call from some indusind executive asking me for any interest in credit card, i said yes and applied for that. A guy came with the form, took id proofs, my previous credit card's statements. After some days i got call from some other indusind guy telling me that they are going to process my application. Now today is 19th of march and still now i didn't received any update on the credit card status, no mail no message nothing, not even an acknowledgement that they have initiated it. When i call them back, they are not even lifting my call.

I give you their numbers, please take an action. As they are having my id and address proofs with them with no response from them after all these days, i'm a bit scared now that what if they are fraud. I found the application form genuine as it is from indusind bank only, hoping that bank won't give it to anonymous people.

Please note their numbers.
+91-[protected] (She is the person that called me reg credit card)
+91-[protected] (Another number of her)

+91-[protected] (The person who came to take id and address proofs. His name is rakesh)

Thanks & regards,
Giri
Apr 24, 2018
Mar 19, 2018

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 23, 2018
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Would request you to please share your contact details with us so that somebody from our team can call you at the earliest and assist you with your concern.

Team IndusInd Bank
Mar 23, 2018
Updated by Dinnu1242
Please find my number below.

+91-[protected].