[Resolved] Indusind Bank — unauthorized interest charged. las ac. no.[protected] &[protected].

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 hrmody on Aug 23, 2018
Jayshree mody n hitendra mody having las account with indusind bank. aswe were not able to pay outstanding, we requested to sell my shares and collect outstanding. in this reference we handed over closure papers duly signed by us in first week of march/ but mr. ronak patel purposely not processed my clsoure request. meantime i visited ashsram road branch n contacted mr. ronak patel n everytime he was replying it is in process. when i found, ronak patel is misguiding me, i sent mail to indusind customer care.after that i sent multiple mail to indusind bank.finally ronak patel forwarded my closure papers to process in 19th may 2018. so i sent mail to indusind why should i pay interest for march april may as i have already handed over closure papers in the month of march. thenafter i forwarded letter to ronak patel ashram road branch in which i have handed over clsoure papers in the month of march. ronak patel has put ashram road branch seal n signed the letter. that means he has accepted that i have handed over papers in the month of march 2018. but indusind bank is not ready to waive interest from march 2018 n now ronak patel is bluffing that he has not received closure papers in the month of march 2018. indusind bank is supporting his employee's bluff to collect interest from march to may 2018. this is fraud by indusind bank asst. manager bank is interested to collect interest.

unauthorized interest charged. las ac. no. 779601754455 & 755000000160.
unauthorized interest charged. las ac. no. 779601754455 & 755000000160.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2018

[Aug 24, 2018] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2018
Dear Hitendra,

We wish to inform you that we are working on your concern vid Interaction[protected], will revert to you shortly.

Team IndusInd Bank.
Updated by hrmody, Aug 28, 2018
you are requested to hold our shares up to disputed outstanding n remaining make free so that we can use it.

just for 80000 disputed interest, bank is holding shares worth rs.65 lakhs it is not fair.
Updated by hrmody, Sep 05, 2018
till date no response, kindly arrange to free my shares as outstanding amount recovered. bank can hold shares o disputed amount. today mkt is up so i want sell my shares.
Updated by hrmody, Sep 09, 2018
WITH REFERENCE TO REPLY DTD 27TH AUG.2018, TILL DATE BANK HAS NOT SOLVED MY ISSUES. HOW MUCH TIME BANK WILL TAKE TIME.
Updated by hrmody, Sep 09, 2018
MY COMPLAINTS AGAINST INDUSIND BANK.

1. SHARES SOLD DETAILS NOT GIVEN.

2. IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2018, BANK HAS SOLD OUT MY SHARES WITHOUT INFORMATION N RECOVERED INTEREST UP TO 31ST MAY 2018.

3. UNAUTHORIZED INTEREST CHARGED. DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OF BANK ASST. BRANCH MANAGER MR. RONAK PATEL, MY ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED IN THE MONTH OF MARCH 2018. BANK IS SUPPORTING THEIR ASST. BRANCH MANAGER TO EARN INTEREST. IT MAY BE IT IS BANK POLICY, NOT TO CLOSE ACCOUNT UN TILL TOO MUCH PRESSURE FROM ACCOUNT HOLDER.

4. INDUSIND BANK RECOVERED OUTSTANDING AMOUNT BY SELLING SHARES TWO MONTHS BACK BUT BANK IS NOT RELEASING MY REMAINING SHARES.
Updated by hrmody, Sep 30, 2018
NO RESPONSE. MY COMPLAINT IS STILL STANDING

Comments

I was depisit all my dues before 1.5 year and that time we deposit some extra credit balance. after 1 year we received our remaining credit balance but still noc and cc closer crtificate not received.

PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Indusind Bank - unauthorized interest charged. las ac. no. 779601754455 & 755000000160.