Info Edge

Noida - 201301

Load

Info Edge Complaints & Reviews

Shravanthi M R on Jun 4, 2020
Got a call saying from naukri, have lost 90000 of money and now not getting refund. They are expecting minimum balance of 50000 for refunding.

[Jun 04, 2020] Info Edge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Titupandit on Mar 24, 2020
    I have noticed that management of infoedge noida is mis using work from home they are forcing their employees to work for more than 10 hrs daily. Please take strict action against them.

Arjun

Info Edge — breach of privacy

Nimisha27 on Jun 20, 2019
      Dear sir/ma'am,
      There is an unusual problem that I'm facing while logging into my account. The details of two other...

Info Edge — info edge taken rupees 22560 from me through google pay and paytm for getting job offer.

Harshall007 on Feb 2, 2019
      I received a call from akash ([protected]) and said they are from naukri.com and your profile is shortlisted for deloitte ibm...

Info Edge — taken rupees 9680 from me through google pay for getting ibm job offer

balakumaran2019 on Jan 16, 2019
      I received mail from aditiroy.crm.[protected]@gmail.com as they are from Naukri fast forward services that your profile has...

Info Edge — fake job offer

Dev1990 on Jan 7, 2019
      Hi, i received the message regarding job fair in tata group with the name of naukri.com also link attached with that message...

Info Edge — cleared 1st round for job quality audit operation told we will call for 2nd round but no mail or message [Resolved]

Shubham Kumar pandey1 on Dec 29, 2018
      Sir

I cleared my first round for interview mr ankit saxena hr told me he will contact me for upcoming round...

Info Edge — 50, 000 fraud done with me for job

[email protected] on Nov 4, 2018
      I have paid 50, 000 for various fees like registration, security, verification of documents, account opening and bond for...

Info Edge — fraudulent money making

Jasmeen Chawla on Jun 19, 2018
      Hi, my name is jasmeen . I uploaded a resume in naukri.com nd 1 day I received a call for vacancy nd the girl named sneha,...

Info Edge — complaint

jignesh dedhia on Mar 13, 2018
      मेरा नाम जिग्नेश देढिया है मैंने 99acres से २८/०२/२०१७...

unnijose
      I have made the payment for advertising my property for sale on last saturday and paid 3500 inr. They have promised that the service would be activated in 4 hrs time. Now it is 8 days over after making the payment and they do not have any answer to my calls. Each time when i call they promised that they will call back in 10 minutes time. But haven't got answer from them. I understand that they collect money and give no response. 99 acres is a cheaters they just take your money and promise that your advertisement would be visible at the top. Reality is that they have removed my advertisement from their portal.
      Beware of 99acres they are cheaters. Pls don't accept their paid advertisements.

Unni jose

[Aug 26, 2017] Info Edge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nehafrom1985
        Hi i have booked a cab on 17/10/16 from sec-2 noida to rajnagar extn. But 3 times drives refused to go there and it was not first time even some day before drive drop me in the mid may of my destination saying that he will not go now and you can book another cab as well.

Now on 19/10/16 i have booked a cab 4 times and driver didn't come after waiting 1 hour then i cancelled the cab and they charged me rs 25 as cancellation charges. What is it when your driver will not come then what should do to customer.
        I have logged a complaint so many times to your customer care but they have only one answer that they will take action against driver.

I must say ola have a very very bad service.

[Oct 19, 2016] Info Edge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Info Edge India — Theft of RS. 6000 from my bank account

tulsi82
          Does your policy allow your executives to change customers' 3D secure pin while facilitating payments..that too without obtaining...

jai_123
          rekha jesswani me co. info edge consultancy services me 25 nov 2010 se working e thi aur 7500/- submit kiye client security amt lekin mujhe 1 month ki payment di gai aur 2 month ki payment nai di gai aur payment mangne par propriter ne kaha co ko loss ho gaya h isliye payment nai denge . par co. ko loss hua iska koi proof nai h . aur strike msg co. ke no se bheja gaya tha . aur hamara deposite amt bhi nai lotaya h. plz call me [protected]

Info Edge (I) Ltd — Abusive & vulgar Calls [Resolved]

Amit kaul
            Our company is getting vulgar & abusive calls from below said numbers. Even we had tried to speak to them, but they are...

Rajendra Prasad Jain
            Hi Sir,

This is Rajendra Prasad Jain. I have applied for Standard Chartered Bank credit card in first week of Jan 2010. Documents was collected by the Executive

Named Deepak Contract no is [protected] & Rohit – [protected]- 011- Mahak --[protected]. on dated 10th Jan 2010.

I wait four about fifteen days , but I have neither received any application number nor any confirmation from Bangalore.

After fifteen days , about dated 28th jan 2010. again I have received the call from phone no [protected] & [protected] – named Kanika. They told me that my documents for the application was misplaced , pls. once again send the document.

Again I have given in the document in Feb 2010, but again I have not received any confirmation or application number.

Now I am fearing may be my documents are collected by some other DSA any they can make misuse of these documents.

Pls. check the your record , & do let me know is there any application is in your process by my following details.

Name Rajendra Prasad Jain

Date of Birth 17th April 1983

Cell No [protected]

Address MCF -6758 Gali no 40 Sanjay Colony Sector -23 Faridabad 121005

PAN NUMBER AGOPJ9720E

Mother name smt Vijay Devi.

Personal e mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Also pls. check the above detail by checking my other number [protected], & other detail are same as above.

Pls. do revert for my this query & let me know the status.

Thanks & regards,

Rajendra Prasad Jain .

Hi Sir,

Name Rajendra Prasad Jain

Date of Birth 17th April 1983

Cell No [protected]

Address MCF -6758 Gali no 40 Sanjay Colony Sector -23 Faridabad 121005

PAN NUMBER AGOPJ9720E

Mother name smt Vijay Devi.

Personal e mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Pls. do revert for my this query & let me know the status.

Thanks & regards,

Rajendra Prasad Jain .

Info Edge India — Loss of Pan Card # AOQPG2504R [Resolved]

Rohan Giri
              Respected Sir/ Ma'am, ,
              I, Rohan Giri, lost my PAN Card with number AOQPG2504R, on 11.07.09. I would like to...