Infoeon Techservices Private Limited Customer Care
Infoeon Techservices Pvt. Ltd.

Infoeon Techservices Private Limited Customer Care

Infoeon Techservices Pvt. Ltd.

2, Vijay Pratap Nagar Indira Nagar Sector 9 Faizabad Road
Lucknow
Lucknow District
Uttar Pradesh

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Infoeon Techservices Private Limited, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Infoeon Techservices Private Limited related photos (1)

Infoeon Techservices Private Limited Customer Care related pictures (1)

Infoeon Techservices Private Limited Complaints & Reviews

Infoeon Techservices Private Limited — fraud company

Hasmatali on Aug 20, 2018
भाइयों यह एक फर्जी कंपनी है जिसका कहीं भी कोई रजिस्ट्रेशन नहीं है । यह कंपनी फ्री में लोगों को अकाउंट प्रोवाइड कराती है जिस के लालच में लोग आकर इनका काम करने लगते हैं । वही एक दो दिन बाद कंपनी खुद अकाउंट को ब्लॉक कर देती है और उसकी एवज...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Infoeon Techservices Private Limited — after freelance working, no payment is done.

MALAY BANDYAPADHYAY
I worked hard for him as a Freelance re-writer. He gave me the project of re-writing of IT Book and mention also payment amount of each and every unit.

I worked job of Rs. 3350/-. My due date of payment was 10th August, 2014. After due date, I frequently contacted him with email. One day he mailed me, payment can be done on 25-30th August. After no payment, I called him but he does not received my phone. At last, I called him from another number, then he suddenly picked the phone and told that he was in Delhi. After backing Lucknow, he made payment. But, he could not say the date...

Recently Discussed

Infoeon Techservices Private Limited
after freelance working, no payment is done.