Jain Enterprises, 54, C Nagar, New Sang Road, Jaipur — sweat and slim belts by tv teleshopping

skj8139 on Dec 13, 2017
I ordered 1 piece rs1590+rs 300 shipping, subject belt around 45 days back. I received 2 nos. Size xl and xxl, without asking my size. My waist size is 38inches. I used xl for around 10days but inner pad foam got split vertically and dimension increased by 7-8 inches, became very loose and uneffective.

Now i use xxl but it is loose to my stomach and waist and not effective at all.

I wrote a mail to teleshopping customercare about 10 days back but they are not responding. Please exchange these two belts with new 2 belts of xl and l size which will be effective. During last month i have already lost about 5 inches in the belly portion by taking inch loss sittings in a reputed slimming centre. Xl size and then l size will suit me for maintenance purpose in due course of time as i have left slimming sittings now.

Either send xl & l size both belts for replacement of xl and xxl supplied or refund the full amount of rs1890/- paid.
Please reply urgently.

Sharwan kumar jain, mob=[protected] delhi, e-mail= skjain594b@gmail.com
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Jain Enterprises, 54, C Nagar, New Sang Road, Jaipur - sweat and slim belts by tv teleshopping

Jaipur, Rajasthanjaipur