[Resolved] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [Jntuh] — original degree certificate status

RaghavaValmiki on Jul 21, 2017

I have applied for b. Tech 2004 (Passed out) od through online url:"epayments. Jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/", but i have not received od yet. I made online payment on july 14th 2017. Online payment transaction id — 22287568 for the hall ticket no : 00691a0535. Email-id : raghava. Valmiki@gmail.com. I have uploaded all required documents in color including my photo. There is no link provided on website to check the status. Please let me know the status so that i can proceed for further.
I am unable to find status of my application on site and no other medium as well, but amount transferred to jntu hyd. I am enclosing the payment receipt here. Can anyone help me on this please.

Thanks and regards,
Raghavendra

original degree certificate status
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2017
Today i got

[Jul 21, 2017] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [JNTUH] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Kukatpally, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500085
    Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [Jntuh] - original degree certificate status