Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — free account: please refund my money asap, i don't want to take any services

Rourkela, Odisha, India
 kalinga.kumar on Apr 12, 2019
Hello all,

I have been contacted on 9/4/2019 from jeevanjodi (Jeevanjodimatrimony.com), rourkela, odisha by their employee.
After the conversation, she sent me 2 girls profiles to my whatsapp number. She mentioned girl's family likes your profile and asked me to pay rs 3, 000 so that you can contact them and finally they able to convinced me by giving false statement and i paid rs 2, 500 to below account.

Punjab national bank
A/c no.[protected]
A/c name:jeevan jodi matrimonial
Branch name:uditnagar rourkela
Ifsc code:punb0766100

This account number given to me by there agent through message from [protected]

After, i made the payment on 10/4/2019 when i called them on [protected] they said it will take some time and given another nu [protected] to call on evening, i called on this number around 6.30 evening he said office is closed now, we will create your id tomorrow. Finally they have created my id on 11/4/2019. When i logged in with the id-30*75 and password they given to me and noticed my account type showing as free. I called them for the same but no responce. I realy very disappointed now with the behavior of their agent and manager, now they are not picking my call as well. Now i don't want to take any services from you, please refund my money rs 2, 500 asap.

Kalinga

free account: please refund my money asap, i don
free account: please refund my money asap, i don

[Apr 12, 2019] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kalinga.kumar Apr 12, 2019
Please refund the amount rs 2, 500 and delete this ID-30**75 ASAP.

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - free account: please refund my money asap, i don't want to take any services