[Resolved] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — service/I have given a sum of 2501rs for wedding services

OFFICE ADDRESS :- H.NO.- 40,B/2, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Near Hot Stuff Chauraha, Civil Line Allahabad (U.P.) Pin- 211001 [email protected], Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Anurag Rajan on Oct 5, 2019
Sir/madam,

I am complaining about the fake company name's jeevanjodimatrimonial.com. I have received a call from company employee shruti jaiswal mobile - [protected] on end of september'19 on behalf of providing matrimonial service to you on depositing a sum of 4000rs in company's account and details of company are as below -
Office address :- h. No.- 40, b/2, lal bahadur shastri marg, near hot stuff chauraha, civil line allahabad (U. P.) pin - 211001 mobile number-[protected]
[protected]@jeevanjodimatrimonial.com
Web site link :- www.jeevanjodimatrimonial.com
Govt. Ragisterd company registration no : upsa60007395
State bank of india (C/a)
A/c no-[protected]
Ifsc code
Sbin 0011750
A/c name -
Jeevanjodi matrimonial dat com
Branch name-
Bai ka bag allahabad
#shruti
As discussed with her i have deposited a sum of 2501rs in their account through phonepe app. After depositing money they're not responding to my call etc. So please take a serious action against this fraud company and help me in returning back my amount as soon as possible. I shall be highly grateful to you.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-14 18:34:25

[Oct 05, 2019] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anurag Rajan Oct 08, 2019
Please update us?
Updated by Anurag Rajan Oct 12, 2019
Do we have any update on this
I am following up regularly but didn’t get any responses from your side...

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - service/I have given a sum of 2501rs for wedding services