Jeeves Consumer Services — mobile protection plan fraud by jeeves

raikod runk on Oct 10, 2019
My phone was picked up on 25th september. Jeeves customer service notified me that the phone is repaired and is dispatched from their service center on 1st oct. After 1st oct i didn't get tracking number or any information regarding my phone. Everyday i'm calling them and customer service associates guarantee me that i will get my tracking details in 48hours. I'm calling them since 5 days and every time they ask me to wait for 48 hours. I want to know which clock or which time period jeeves is following that since 5 days.. For them 48 hours is done. Let me know when i'm going to get my phone.
Jeeves customer service is the worst customer service i've experienced in my life. I was put on hold for hours multiple times.

[Oct 10, 2019] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thanks for writing in to Jeeves.

This is sangeetha from Jeeves Support. I will be assisting you in handling your issue for resolution.

We have gone through your mail .

Kindly Share us your registered mobile number / Jeeves case id / Order id.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeetha

Updated by raikod runk, Oct 11, 2019
Today when I called jeeves customer service(23rd call to them) and they are telling me that back end team will send me link to pay 500rs, once I pay then only my phone will be delivered. All this when I was calling then non of the customer service agent informed me about this and I asked them to send the link. They are saying they don't have the link.

I'm put on hold for 40 minutes and no update.
Updated by raikod runk, Oct 11, 2019
I guess Sangeetha is on leave today. I'm sure that Sangeetha will reply to this complain only once my mobile is returned to me and her comments will " issue resolved and phone is returned to you "
Updated by raikod runk, Oct 14, 2019

Today I called jeeves customer service and customer service agent has asked to wait for 72 hours.
Till last week they asked me to wait to 48 hours now they are asking to wait for 72 hours.
May be next month if I call them they will ask me to wait for 365days
Updated by raikod runk, Oct 17, 2019

Any update on this ?
Updated by raikod runk, Oct 21, 2019
Issue is not yet resolved.

Comments

Claim ID: IW[protected]

#L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Jeeves Consumer Services - mobile protection plan fraud by jeeves