Jeeves Consumer Services
Jeeves Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd.

Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Next to Bhagawathi Hospital

Load

Jeeves Consumer Services Complaints & Reviews

1000% fake consumer Service provider.
This is tie up with flipkart and giving extended warranty to electric items such as TVs, etc..
BE AWARE NEVER EVER BUY EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM THIS FAKE JEEVES CONSUMER SERVICE PROVIDER. This is fully fraud And cheating company promise to give service, as per my experience this jeeves didn't provided service. Tv having display issue need to repair or replacement . From 45days I'm follow up but no one is giving solution. After company warranty period over, they didn't provide service at all. And neither flipkart nor jeeves provide no service. So guys be very careful when you see this jeeves extended warranty on any products you buying in online stores.
My contact number : [protected]
Sep 26, 2021

Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received the Blaupunkt LED TV on dt.20.09.2021, but 5 days already over. Installation technician are not come and TV is not installed, so please send to Installation technician as soon as possible.
    Sep 26, 2021

1000% fake consumer Service provider.
      BE AWARE NEVER EVER BUY EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM THIS FAKE JEEVES CONSUMER SERVICE PROVIDER. This is fully fraud And cheating company promise to give service, as per my experience this jeeves didn't provided service(tv got wifi connectivity issues so tv mother board has to change) or repair or replacement or refund for more than 3 months till warranty period over. After warranty period over, they didn't provide service at all. And neither flipkart nor jeeves provide no service. So guys be very careful when you see this jeeves extended warranty on any products you buying in online stores.
      Sep 25, 2021

I want to get my phone screen replaced
        Sep 24, 2021

My TV stopped working under extended warranty. I called jeeves the technician came to home that day and he said he ordered a new motherboard will be replaced when he'll get that. Its 4 days I don't know any status of the shipment of motherboard. I want that to be replaced within 7 days as there SLA policy is 10 days. Also I want to track the shipment details of motherboard I mean every details its my right to know.
          Sep 23, 2021

Hello Team,

I own a Mi TV 55 brought via Flipkart along with 2 yrs additional warranty via Jeeves on 29th...
            I had purchased a LED tv by flipkart and a 3 years extended warranty plan from them too and now the product is damaged and...
            Repaired phone is lying at Service centre since a week. They are not delivering me back my phone. Customer service team says...
            The product is delivered three days ago and the delivery man told me that the expert will come within the 1-2 business days...
            Jeeves is a thief, cheater and fraud company. They deny the service for accidental warranty, even though accidental damage...

I had contacted them on 7 th sept on my TV issue, which is under warrenty and it s been 9 days, no response from them
            Sep 16, 2021

I have a VUTV and my apps are freezeing, process is very slow, apps kick me out anytime during running, looses my registration settings or details, wifi issues, black screen while audio is on like whe we play songs on YouTube etc. I connected initially with Jeeves no response as they have refund policy further i contacted brand and on 1st soft update 2nd motherboard twice then wifi board then whole TV unit replacement. Now after 4 months issues is appearing which means TV make n model itself is faulty. I tried chasing jeeves as i am under complete protection. They aligned technician in 4 days later he waited for nearly 3 hours on call with Jeeves but no response. He took senior person on call still the same. This been done past a month now everytime i asked for refund 2 business days is a st forward answer and nothing happens

Hello, Team!

I had filed a complaint about the TV Panel Issue, and the TV was still under warranty.
                1. Filed a complaint on August 16, 2021.
                2. Engineer visited on the 18th of August 2021 and validated the Panel issue.
                After numerous follow-ups,
                3. TV has been picked up on August 26th, 2021. After numerous follow-ups,
                4. On the 14th of August 2021, I got a mail.
                " We would like to inform you that the NER(Non-economical repair) is submitted by the service team and it is under process. Kindly provide us 2 business days, we are working on the issue and will get back to you as soon as possible"

Every time, I get the same template (exactly received 17 times)
                I called Jeeves over 24 times.
                Not receiving a proper response. Could you please assist me in this matter?

Good evening sir
                  Iam indala prasad
                  My Mobile number is:[protected]

I complained about Mi tv...

After 1 month only get started issues.. first and all heavy sound now its not working 1 year completed now still am not getting any resolution from team...

Very much pathetic service
                  Sep 14, 2021

We have purchased a Micromax TV from Flipkart and as suggested by them we also bought the extended warranty from Jeeves as...
                    I bought this marq TV 2 years back. Suddenly tv as stopped recently not working . Immediately I raised request from jeeves...
                    Hi Jeeves
                    I complaint last 56 days[protected] back issue regarding with my mi 43 led tv. My mi tv is not working,...

I bought full protection plan from Jeeves which was purchased from the technical who can to install the machine and I was been told I can cancel this plan if I don't like within a month so I thought I will go with it as technical was in hurry to go and I didn't had much time to read terms and condition and since It was canceallable I decided it to do later.

So I went for cancellation since I didn't like what they are offering in full protection plan and decided to cancel it.

Now its been 2 Months I haven't received any refund from them

I am following daily with them and only thing they say is we have escalated please wait for 2 to 3 business days

fedup with this type of service.
                    they are running this fraud from years and flipkart knows it but still they are not trying to improve it

here is my jeeves complaint id - JVS-306055
                    Sep 11, 2021

Bought a TV from Flipkart (MI TV) in Aug 2018 with two years extended warranty from Jeeves. Warrant was expiring this august . TV stopped working in June . Complaint raised to Jeeves, got scripted response stating that they will contact for repair in two weeks . 2 weeks passed, i contacted again, got another scripted reply stating that technician will contact with two weeks . Again no response, contacted flipkart via twitter, they responded stating that i will get a 70 % refund of the TV value, another month passed, this time flipkart contacted me and said seller ( Jeeves) rejected the offer and payment is not possible.

I have no option to go to consumer court now, moving towards it
                      Sep 11, 2021