Jeeves Consumer Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to Jeeves Consumer Services

Having problems with Jeeves Consumer Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jeeves Consumer Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jeeves Consumer Services

Karnataka

Jeeves Consumer Services Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 4252 5252

Jeeves Consumer Services reviews & complaints(1415)

My Hisense 55 inches led tv has been picked up for repair by jeeves technician on 10th November 2022. It's been more than 15 days now but I have not received my TV yet. This is very disappointing & 3rd class service by jeeves. Kindly look into this matter
Repair claim ID CLCPV[protected]

I have kept 25 liter geyser of Havells since 3 days but the engineer of Jeeves company are neither picking up the phone nor returning the phone, sometimes even disconnecting the phone, I have not seen such poor service of any company till date. You should at least pick up the phone. But the engineer are even disconnecting the phone.

Case Id: FLIO-6F6K42-Y2PB44-8Q4I39-S6CG5Q6. Installation for one plus U1S TV.
      The TV has been delivered to me on Tuesday (21/11/2022). I got SMS saying that installation will be done on the same day, but it's not done.
      I am calling that person from last 3days, but he hasn't picked any of my call. Atleast he should have picked the call and told I will come on so and so date. I have no updates so far from your end. Please assign the engineer and do it right away.

I had purchased a VU TV from Flipkart along with the 2 years extended warranty from Jeeves. Since our TV was not working we asked the Jeeves to check the same. The technician came and he checked and said there's some issues with the motherboard and took motherboard and some other parts with him. Post that it has been almost 3 months still they are not responding with an appropriate answer. Everytime we call they say that "they have forwarded...
        It has been more than a month since I have lodged a complaint.

Date of complaint: 4th Oct 2022
        EW Serial No: JM0BIFI2AJ2291
        Validity: 13th June 2022 to 12 June 2024
        Purchased from the Technician

The ticket ID - 2J12-39833MUSCKE-6778684

Company is cheating on me and falsely saying that the ticket is closed because I did not respond. In fact I have called them 15+ times and...

My TV got display issue .So I had registered complaint against my product Blaupaunk 55inch 4k smart tv . So the person came and take my TV on 9th nov 2022. He had not given any receipt or in written that we are taking TV. He told that you will get status from Jeeves. But now when I calling the Jeeves they told that it will take 21 days . And today also I had phone to Jeeves they told that the person will contact you and when I had called to person who has taken my TV he told that contact to jeeves. Now I am afraid that my TV has not been stolen. Please help.

Dear Team,

I already have a complaint raised on call with the issue of the tv where I am getting blue lines on the screen.

It is my earnest request to inform your engineer to install the product in my location only, as my issue is still not resolved as only your engineer (Nasir) came and taken the photo of the product and diagnosed the problem but it’s still not resolved. Please check or ai have to go the consumer forum and lodge a complaint against you.

Without any service charge as I will not pay a single penny as my extension of warranty is there already for 3 years

I had given my TV for repair to Jeeves because it has developed some black patches on display. The TV was repaired and with few weeks the TV totally Stop working with no display. When contacted Jeeves again for 90 days service protection warranty they refused to fix the TV.

The TV was working fine from past 3 years with only black patches but after repair it totally Stop working.

There was a line on my TV scree so I have raised a service request on Sep24th 2022 through Jeeves. My TV was picked up by Jeeves on Oct1st2022. I have handed over my MI TV 32'inch for repair as I bought the complete protection plan from Jeeves. I am calling the Jeeves Customer care([protected]) daily I will get only one answer from them "we will get back to your query in 2 business Days". It's been more than 35 days till now there is no status update on the TV repair.

Neither TV is not with me nor TV is repaired. I don't even know the current status of my TV.

Resolution I required : Refund for the TV and as they took more days than their TAT with penalty/ New TV same model.

Below are details of the complaint number I raised with Jeeves:
              Claim Number: CLCPB[protected]

I have bought a furniture from Flipkart, which was delivered on 29/10/2022 but it was supposed to be installed on 1/11/2022 and it is yet not installed. Moreover the installation team demanding money though was fixed to be done for free from Flipkart.
                MY Complain numbar last complain[protected] check to taim and not sarvice and parts not availabal to my TV payment refund my request numbar IN02153TV[protected]

I have raised request for infinix 43 inch LED TV Repair on 8th October 2022 which is come under extended warranty under Complete tv protection plan :CPFK[protected]
                  The complaint Registration on 8th October 2022 with ID :CLCPF[protected].
                  More than 3 weeks completed No response for agency Jeeves side. They are breaching terms and conditions of extended warranty policy,
                  Kindly assure me to get decent repair services from agency immediately

Respected Sir,
                    I have registered my first complaint of nokia TV on 21 September that is not being resolved yet. I have taken a jeeves 3 years warranty plan.
                    Plan id: CPJV[protected]
                    Plan start date : 15 /10/2020
                    Plan end date : 14/10/2023
                    And still they are just increasing the dates day by day. They have picked up the TV for repairing and not even answering about it.
                    Now again they have increased...
                    I have buyed OnePlus TV 50 inch recently and I had 3 years warranty from Jeeves which I have paid extra for warranty.
                    Now there is an issue in my TV which is showing up some horizontal lines on the display.
                    It's been more than 10 days since I raised a request through Jeeves customer care service, but the issue not yet resolved.
                    They are not assigning any technician to look into it they are just asking us to wait each...

I have made the compliant on 12th Septemper 2022 and service person visited on 17th september 2022 and service person told panel repair and it taken back on 20th september 2022 and service person told it will take 21 days for panel repair and i have following up continuously and everyone saying within 2 days you will get the update but i have not received any update till date and last week one person has called and said the TV not repairable so we will refund aftr that no response.

i need to know the status on priority (or) i will go to the consumer court.

I bought LED smart TV in Flipkart and purcahsed the extened warranty plan with Jeeves. Right now, during this extended warranty perios my TV has some issues and i register my complaint through email and they send service technicians to identify the fault. After that no one come and resolve and while we call they telling different reasons and now no one response. I mail again to the customer support but no any response again. Need help to...

I had placed a request for my fridge and it has been more then 2 months since the fridge has not been repaired. despite following up continuously with them. as per their terms they will refund the amount if the same hasnt been repaired. but to no avail have they responded
                      CPFK[protected] policy number

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                        This is regarding the complaint number: CLCPL[protected], Dated/ 3/10/2022
                        Complainant name: Chiranjeevi
                        We have paid and taken an extended warranty service from you.
                        The particular ticket was opened on 3rd October, and was promised to be closed by 7th of October. But everytime we call, your people repeat the same thing - "2 more days". Till now no agent or technician has come for an inspection...
                        I claimed complete protection for my TV (claim ID: CLCPV[protected]). It's been a month now since I claimed it and yesterday (12th October) I got a call from them (number:[protected] stating that the TV is repaired and ready to be delivered. I wanted 24 hours for the delivery person to call me but I didn't get a call. So I called their support today (13th October) and now they say the TV cannot be repaired. They are doing this to every...
                        हैलो, मैंने फ्लिपकार्ट से SAMSUNG Crystal Neo Series 108 CM Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV मंगाया था जिसकी डिलीवरी 3 अक्टूबर को हुई थी। इन्स्टालेशन तिथि 5 अक्टूबर थी। लेकिन 10 दिन बीत जाने के बाद भी अभी तक इन्स्टालेशन...

We have recently bought furniture from Flipkart. The product has been delivered on Oct 3rd. The company Jeeves undertook to do the installation by Oct 7th. The technician or the company is not responding and keep on delaying the installation process.