Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission [Jserc] — electricity power cut

Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
 Vishesh Mukherjee on Jun 5, 2019
Sir/ma'am
Everyday in doranda ranchi there is power cut. We are not getting the electricity most of the time.
Power cuts are more than 25times in a day. Everyday we are facing the same problem. I have absolutely no idea why jbvnl does not pick up the call. All the numbers of important person given in internet do not connect. Even the toplll free numbers do not pick up our phone call, they keep the receiver off of the phone so that people are not able to call and later they will report that they didy get any call. Kindly monitor what is the reason for so many powercut throughout the day in north office para and south office para locality which is in doranda division of ranchi. I am attaching the picture of the important person in charge of this situation and are not responding their call kindly take strict action against this.
Thankyou
Vivekanand mukherjee
Sr. Audit officer
Ago

electricity power cut

Comments

My consumer ID is 175303 and consumer no is PH10127 and K. No is[protected]. My Meter is not working.
Meter reading not reading from December 2018 to til date in Churitola suhanacity Kanke ranchi
Meera j kujur's reply, Aug 29, 2019
Sir
Not Meter reading from December 2018 to till date.

2nd floor, Rajendra Jawan Bhawan-cum-Sainik Bazar Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India - 834001
    Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission [Jserc] - electricity power cut