Alchemy Solutions — Fake Job Assurance, cheating and violence act

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 amritesh2989
Alchemy Solutions, Domlur, Bangalore(Landmark- Beside Golf Course). I want to complaint that this consultancy took 20, 000 rs and provide corporate training and giving false hope to get us placed in good mncs, but in reality they are just playing with the careers of students. They just delay consistently and do not talk to us nicely. And none of the batches has been placed in past 8 months. "And apart from that the HR Mr. Kumar(Contact no. - [protected]) pushed me disrespectfully and slapped me and hurt my neck(grab it forcefully) today because just i am talking to him arrogantly about getting us placed". I am not a school student that he can do such things to me. So please file my complaint against this institution and shutdown his fake business, so that he can not play with the careers of other student. I have attached a some snapshots of my neck and eyes.

Fake Job Assurance, cheating and violence act
Fake Job Assurance, cheating and violence act

Comments

Any formal written assurance given to you by their management.
Can you scan that and upload here..!!
WOW...DID KUMAR REALLY HIT YOU????HE WILL NEVER DO THAT.HE IS BAD BUT NOT THAT MUCH..But he is more lusfull towards girls..that i know
hey i want to know about alchemy ...they are telling that they have a tieup in dell, capgamini, ibm..do they really provide placements or they are just a fake????

Alchemy Solutions - Fake Job Assurance, cheating and violence act