Jodhpur Nagar Nigam — no collection of garbage in our area

Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
 SoniaJ on Jun 12, 2019
There is no one to collect garbage in our area.My address is plot no5 umed niwas colony ratanada jodhpur.the door to door garbage collection is not done in our area.Earlier a person used to come but he was very irregular came once a month now he has also stopped coming .we are facing a lot of problem everyday we have to throw the garbage.please send the door to door gargage collection facility in our area too
Dr.Sonia Jain

Comments

Moti chowk's reply, Jun 23, 2019
There was a ALTO Car number is RJ19 CC 5580 was park by my neighbour in front of my house. I told several times to remove there car from infront of my house but he did not remove her car from infront of my house. I request you to take him action against seriously. My address is Moti Chowk Khapta, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The car number is RJ19 CC 5580. Jodhpur Nagar Nigam will told there staff to come at my place and take action against owner of car number is RJ 19 CC 5580.

Jodhpur Nagar Nigam - no collection of garbage in our area