Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited [Jdvvnl] — for not providing regular electricity in vill - nimrasar, sardarshahar, churu, rajasthan.

ajaymev on Jan 3, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With due respect and greatfulness I am Ajay Mev from Village - Nimrasar, poast- ratusar, tehsil- sardarshahar, dist- churu, rajasthan. I am complaining because in my village neemrasar there is electricity only for 6-12 hours in a day. Sometimes it may cut for 1 to 2 days . If by the way mistake shall be happened then it may be cut for 2 to 3 days . Then tell me how can India grow up . We students demand that electricity must not cut during morning 4am - 8 am and in the evening during 6pm to 12 pm . There is no particular timing of light cutting for that reason we cant studied properly. So please look into the matter and take farewell action .
Yours Sincerely
dist- churu
pin code- 331403
mo no- [protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My electeric meter is not working means not displaying reading since yesterday afternoon .please replace or repair the meter immediately.my self Champa w/o Bhanwarlal Dudi, plot no 248 Dhanesh nagar, khasra no 52, saran nagar jodhpur my acct no2218/0152.

New Power House, Industrial Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India - 342003
    Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited [Jdvvnl] - for not providing regular electricity in vill - nimrasar, sardarshahar, churu, rajasthan.