Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited [JDVVNL]

India - 342003

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited [JDVVNL] related photos (274)

Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited [JDVVNL] Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Sep 24, 2020
My electricity k no is[protected], bill generate october 2020 95 kwh reading but current meter reading is 41kwh please correction in bill

Happsa on Sep 18, 2020
    I kindly inform to you in my village balwana (Pali). A home that done electricity thief is an major amount. They can done after 8:00 pm to till the day of morning.
    So, i kindly requested to you plese take action about electricity thief.

Name - vajaram bhardwaj

sambhooram on Sep 16, 2020
      I have the honour to state that i am resident of b-69, arvind nagar, near k. V. No.1 air force station jodhpur. My electricity meter is showing wrong readings.
      I am resident of jodhpur and is facing a problem related to the meter reading. The problem is that our electricity meter is showing very high readings which are too high with reference to the usage. We are simply depositing the high electricity bills, which we haven't even used. Being a middle class family it is really difficult to manage the household with this high bills. We just want someone form the electricity department to check our meter for once.

I urge to your office to check the correctness of this electric meter immediately and rectify the same urgently.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards from
      Kanhaiya lal chauhan

sutharmukesh427 on Sep 15, 2020
        Light goes on repeatedly and does not come for hours. We have to face difficulty in our studies. Our computer does not even operate without lights

Light goes on again and again

Laburam Dewasi on Sep 14, 2020
          Mere ghar par bill ka vitran nahi kiya hai or mene office me jakar bhi pta kiya hai to office me record nahi mil rahe hai isliye muje duplicate copy bhijvane ka kast karate k mo.[protected]

Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited [JDVVNL] — wrong online payment of rs 371

Balveer Rajpurohit on Sep 14, 2020
            Dear team

I am balveersingh rajpurohit.

On 5 feb 2019 i wrongly made payment of rs 371. Ref...

Chirag Khan on Sep 12, 2020
            Sir i want to previous month details on jdvvnl official website. And proper bill copy as well as hard copy.

Narpatsingh Bhati on Sep 10, 2020
              Poll no. 201 jogmaya colony, bhagat ki kothi jodhpur (Raj.) street light power is off for 20 days kindly repair it..🙏

SSurana on Sep 10, 2020
                My billing name is subhkaran surendra kumar surana. My k no is[protected]. The bill no.in question is[protected]. It was generated on 9 august 2020 & the due date was 24 august. I had already paid the bill amount of rs. 2129 via google pay on 20 august 2020 for which i have received confirmation & the amount has been debited from my bank account. The upi transaction id is[protected]. However the same bill number is still reflecting as outstanding in my account with a liability of rs 2209. Please check the same & make the necessary corrections immediately.

Abhilasha Gautam on Sep 9, 2020
                  I am resident of jodhpur and is facing a problem related to the meter reading. The problem is that our electricity meter is showing very high readings which are too high with reference to the usage. We did file a complaint but no action was taken. We are simply depositing the high electricity bills, which we haven't even used . Being a middle class family it is really difficult to manage the household with this high bills. We just want someone form the electricity department to check our meter for once.

Rl.s. on Sep 7, 2020
                    After two reminders, my bill has not been adjusted. This is disturbing. The previous bills which were already surplus been paid as it was told that the amount will be adjusted in the next coming up bills. But nothing has been done and this is real harassment. I request you to adjust my bill and do not send surplus without any evidence otherwise i will have to take legal action against this kind of harassment during the pandemic. Kindly response as soon as possible regarding this issue in order to resolve it otherwise i need to take appropriate action.

Mandroop on Sep 5, 2020
                      Sir please add my mobile number in electrical bill
                      Yadram s/. Sugnaram
                      Bairasar chhota,
                      Mobile no. Is [protected]

Haji hassan khilji khilji on Sep 5, 2020
                        Respected sir,
                        My agriculture land at village denok,
                        K no.[protected]
                        Sub div. Office : ahu
                        Please correct spelling in name
                        Haji hassan khilji s/o haji subhan khan instead of haji hasan khilji as per my all id. I am attaching a copy of aadhaar for your satisfaction

Viraat Joshi on Sep 4, 2020
                          Dear sir/mam

This is to inform you and your department that we are facing problem of electricity. There is no electricity in my house since morning whereas rest of the houses in our colony has power. We have filled complaint 2-3 time today but we didn’t get any help.
                          Here, i would like to request you to kindly resolve this problem asap and take an immediate action.

For your ease here i am providing my residential address and k number i. E. 1/33, 34 housing board colony, near shiv kutiya, hanumangarh junction.
                          K number is[protected].

Vikrant joshi

Sarabjeet Mehta on Sep 1, 2020
                            There is drastic voltage fluctuations in our colony since 01 sept 2020 morning. All electrical appliance are not working because of low voltage most of the time.

Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited [JDVVNL] — For reason of light

Gulab Parmar on Aug 30, 2020
                              Sir
                              My name is gulab chand, from hanumanji ki gali main road pomawa, sumerpur. From last night, the light was disconnected...

dev443 on Aug 29, 2020
                              I got 23525 on 28 may 2020
                              4152 on 28 june 2020
                              38740 on 24 july 2020
                              37679 on 22 Aug 2020
                              I don't know what is happening even my business was totally shut down during lockdown period even i got too much bill during this time
                              My K no[protected]
                              this is my latest bill photo

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited [JDVVNL] — Payment failure via Jdvvnl bill desk

Lucky.20 on Aug 27, 2020
                                Sir,      i pay online my current bill[protected] amount 409/-  via jdvvnl bill desk against k number[protected],...

Sudhir Singh Shekhawat on Aug 26, 2020
                                In my bill Jvvnl charged extra Sathi Sulk and one other charge of 1553

Electricity bill complaint

Devkishan jain on Aug 22, 2020
                                  Sir mene online mobikiwik app se fund transfer kiya date 17/08/2020 ko lekin mera payment server ya net ki prbliam se fund payment bich me ruk geya or mere a/c payment debited ho geya please my payment refund jaldi se jaldi my a/c my k. Number.[protected]

online bill fund refund