Jukaso Journeys — cheated by jukaso

Nikhil Kohok on Jan 1, 2018
Contract date: 24-sept-2017
I have booked 3 years travel package of 'journeys by jukaso' on 24 september 2017 worth rs. 45000/- from your sales person mr rajiv - mob no: [protected].
My member id is 93424

And below are the promised details in the package:

1) 11 nights bookings for one couple per year without any extra charge.

2) waiver of all rs. 3000/- maintenance charges every year (Total: rs. 9000/-) as payment is done with credit card emi option

3) booking for goa from 25-december-2017 to 30-december-2017 for 2 couples i. E. 5*2 = 10 nights. And remaining one night will be carried forward to next year.

But today during verification call from your company, it was told to me above offers are not valid. Only 4 nights stay will be given.
Even the sales person is now not receiving my phone calls. This is very unprofessional behavior and fraud to customer.
If you can't provide me above promised things, then i want to cancel this membership.
Please stop deducting emis and refund my money else i will have to file complaint in consumer court.

[Jan 01, 2018] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

+41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - cheated by jukaso